Software Developer Manager
Carmel, IN, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
(Accenture LLP; Carmel, IN): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Software Developer Manager in Carmel, IN, and the job duties are as follows:
- Analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components.
- Create operational documentation for applications.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Develop and implement testing plans.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Analyze, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules.
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors to be implemented by the team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Supervise a team of computer programmers to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
- Interact with clients or internal senior management.
See more open positions at Accenture
Something looks off?