Test Automation Engineering Associate Manager
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Tallahassee, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
(Accenture LLP; Tallahassee, FL): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Test Automation Engineering Associate Manager in Tallahassee, FL, and the job duties are as follows:
- Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function by evolving predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation for Accenture or our clients.
- Understand and implement testing automation best practices.
- Develop and build reusable testing frameworks to effectively find classes and defects.
- Write unit tests to define the functionality before the code is written.
- Enable non-technical users to create automated business test cases by leveraging an automation modular approach.
- Analyze and solve moderately complex problems.
- Understand strategic direction set by senior management and implement methods and procedures set by management.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
See more open positions at Accenture
Something looks off?