Federal - DevOps Engineer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX, St. Louis, MO
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. We guide them through DevOps adoption and transformation, from application to enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A DevOps Engineer, who enjoys using new technologies to help our clients increase the pace and efficiency of solution delivery. Driven by curiosity, you constantly explore ways of improving and enhancing the components you develop and are constantly building new skills. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
- Participate in technical solution and design discussions
- Perform proofs of concept and comprehensive solutions throughout the development lifecycle
- Utilize open source tools, automation, and cloud services to implement enterprise DevOps solutions
- Add new features while improving efficiency, reliability, and scalability to address client needs
- Gather information to deliver weekly reports to clients
Something looks off?