Security Delivery Senior Manager
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
(Accenture LLP; Arlington, VA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Security Delivery Senior Manager in Arlington, VA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Lead a team of cybersecurity analysts, security engineers, delivery leads, and onboarding specialists to deliver Managed Security Services to a portfolio of clients.
- Act as a security advisor for client executives, developing insights into their Security Operations program and providing data-driven strategic guidance on their security program.
- Drive pre-sales efforts including sales enablement and secure renewals through close engagement with regional Managing Directors and account management teams.
- Identify and remediate areas where Accenture’s service delivery is inefficient or ineffective.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client executives and account teams; initiate and lead strategic innovation programs to improve quality of service or add new capabilities.
- Develop, analyze, and communicate key success metrics related to delivery of the service to the client portfolio.
- Work with Operations, Product Management, and R&D on evaluating existing business portfolios as well as new business opportunities for growth and investment.
See more open positions at Accenture
Something looks off?