SAP Enterprise Asset Mgmt (EAM) Manager
Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help our clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive – the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically – with the support of our 70,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your human superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
- Optimize End to End SAP S/4 EAM/IAM and Plant Maintenance related processes at the client.
- Configure, Design, Build, Test and Deploy the core S/4 EAM/IAM with complementary solutions to ensure it works seamlessly.
- Lead detailed design and configuration discussions; specifying details to configure S/4 IAM hierarchy, terminology, master data and job-specific user interface
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create stand-out Accenture S/4 EAM/IAM offerings.
- Advise clients on industry best practices to implement S/4 EAM/IAM processes in asset intensive industries such as utilities or oil & gas.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and gain the trust of key advisors
- Make the business case for the SAP technology solution recommended to the client
- Continue to learn and develop your technical SAP and business expertise
- Travel may be required for this role. The amount of travel will vary from 0 to 100% depending on business need and client requirements.