Program/Project Management Lead - 5167915
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- As a Senior Program Project Management Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of the project.
- Your day-to-day activities will include managing project timelines, budgets, and resources, as well as ensuring effective communication and collaboration across teams.
- You will leverage your advanced proficiency in Program Project Management to ensure project success.
- Develop and manage project plans, timelines, and budgets to ensure successful project delivery.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure effective communication and coordination throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and proactively manage project issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders and ensure project deliverables meet quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with project management best practices and methodologies, including PMBOK.