Retirement Business Strategy Manager/Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
With Accenture Strategy, you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients’ industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome.
Ideal candidates have relevant experience including, conducting structured quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing operational and growth strategy, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving. Accenture Strategy works at the intersection of business & technology.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Strategy means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
The Retirement Strategy Manager/Senior Manager applies deep business strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client agendas through business insight. Partners with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology and operations. Provides deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
Client Delivery and Development:
- Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
- Shaping and leading business strategy and transformation engagements
- Developing compelling responses to new business opportunities
- Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts, consultants, and managers
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required. Travel could be up to 75-100%.