Senior Scrum Master - 5180373
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- Spearhead agile methodologies adoption across the organization, evangelizing best practices for heightened efficiency.
- Conduct role specific Scaled Agile Framework SAFe training for executives, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, and system teams, accelerating their agile transformation.
- Contribute to portfolio backlog development and refinement, collaborating with Portfolio Management teams for optimal outcomes.
- Coach and support product owners in crafting portfolio level Epics and Features, continually prioritizing and refining both portfolio and program backlogs.
- Assist multiple teams in Agile Release Planning, providing guidance to RTEs Program Managers in creating Vision and Roadmap artifacts and maintaining Release Program Plans.
- Facilitate the development of Product Managers as Business Content Authority Experts, orchestrating readiness reviews and grooming sessions, fostering improved team performance.
- Advise PMO management on identifying and rectifying gaps in agile practices, initiating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Reinstate Agile best practices within teams, significantly boosting team productivity and restoring upper management s confidence.
- Collaborate with PMO and executives, guiding them in formulating a transition plan towards the SAFe model.
- Drive improvements in Product, PMO, and Development approaches to Release Planning, Release Train planning, and inter team coordination.
- Implement agile values, principles, and practices for software delivery, engaging with executive and mid senior management, and dispersed development teams to enhance organizational agility.
- Boost Team Productivity and conduct Team Building activities.
- Executive Guidance Coach PMO and executives on the Scaled Agile Framework, leading them in crafting a transition plan, and improving cross functional coordination.
- Agile Methodologies Adoption should be instrumental in driving agile values, principles, and practices adoption, aligning software deliverables.