Industry X Engineering Project Management Senior Manager /Associate Director
Industry X, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.
You are: An agile Product Development guru with the Digital Thread and Twin expertise needed to help transform the Medical Tech industry. You’re advisory-minded and got tons of experience with the digital transformation of product development and supply chain. You draw on Strategy & Consulting to help clients see where they stand today, what challenges and technology trends they face, and what new opportunities are theirs for the taking. You’re also comfortable working closely with Accenture and client teams supporting the sales process from origination to closing.
A Management Consulting expert with an abundance of experience in Engineering Strategy and Industry X Technologies, including leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? As a manager you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
You will support our clients across a broad range of industries to address their issues related to:
- Engineering transformations optimizing organization structure, new product development process, R&D spend and product lifecycle management systems
- Zero base product cost management through value analysis, value engineering and Design to Value assessments
- Product Strategies including Product as a Service, Platform Ecosystems and Sustainable Products
- Innovation Management and Product Portfolio Optimization balancing voice of customer and cost to serve
- Digitizing Engineering function with new technologies like Digital Thread / Twin, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.
- You will spot, isolate, and solve engineering problems using your skills in:
- Advanced analytics – Return on R&D costs, Product Cost, Business case models
- Should-cost modelling – Direct / COGS (incl. metals, plastics, electronics etc.)
- Operating model architecture – people, process technology
- You will also, throughout your work, have opportunities to:
- Lead small to medium sized teams (2-5), with diverse backgrounds skills and knowledge
- Effectively manage and coach others, collaborating with internal and external parties
- Support client sales origination and thought leadership development
- Challenge legacy ways of working using constructive techniques that fuel client growth
- Drive a positive impact in the communities where we work and live