Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist - CONTRACTOR (5-6 months)
People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Are you ready to take charge of non-technical recruitment for our rapidly growing US team? If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and excel at sourcing top-tier talent, this is your moment to shine!
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
What you will do:
* Lead end-to-end recruitment for a variety of commercial and sales roles, shaping our talented team.
* Collaborate with decision-makers, elevating our hiring standards and driving excellence.
* Implement cutting-edge sourcing techniques and leverage data-driven insights to fuel recruitment success.
* Create a memorable candidate experience, leaving a positive impression regardless of outcome.
* Continuously refine our internal processes to support our scaling efforts.
* Handle a dynamic workload comprising 10 or more open positions.
* Collaborate with the global Talent team to onboard our new ATS, Ashby, and contribute to refining our recruitment processes.
* Independently manage the end-to-end recruitment process for positions ranging from junior to senior levels.
What you will bring:
* 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting, with a focus on revenue-generating, commercial, and G&A positions.
* Proven track record in global talent acquisition, with a focus on collaborating with and educating out-of-region hiring managers on best practices.
* Exceptional communication skills and the ability to effectively influence stakeholders.
* Advantageous to have a background in the tech industry.
* Previous experience thriving in fast-paced, rapid-growth environments.
* The ability to work autonomously, pivot quickly, and consistently achieve targets.
What we offer:
* A competitive hourly rate reflecting your expertise and contributions.
* Potential for future opportunities within Airwallex as we continue to expand.
* A hybrid work environment, combining flexibility with collaboration.
If you’re ready to make an impact and embark on an exciting journey at Airwallex - we’d love to hear from you!
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.