Within APG AM you will be part of the Compliance department, more specifically the Advice & Account management team. Within APG AM, the Compliance Officer acts independently and - if needed - sets clear boundaries, supported by effective compliance risk management processes and responsibilities allocated within the 3 lines model.
As Compliance Officer you will have a leading role in sharing knowledge and understanding of compliance risks throughout the organization. You connect and offer countervailing power without losing sight of the relationship. You will be responsible for optimizing collaboration with colleagues within the first line. Placing responsibilities in the organization itself and involve (internal) specialists in a timely manner. You are the linking pin for all the compliance pillars towards the organization.
Senior Compliance Officer
APG Asset Management
Dit wordt je functie
Dit breng je mee
This is what you look for:
You are the Compliance officer who helps enabling the APG AM organization to execute its business and activities with integrity and you like working in a complex and challenging environment. You are an energetic person with a positively critical mindset and you would like to become part of a global asset management organization.
In your role as Compliance Officer:
You have over 5 years of work experience within Compliance;
- You have spent the majority of your career in compliance risk management in the financial services industry;
- You have experience working within multidisciplinary teams; you stimulate transparent cooperation and ensure adequate checks and balances to prevent abuses and incidents;
- You are familiar with the Compliance Risk (Management )Cycle and have had an active advisory role in identifying integrity risks and advising on internal corporate governance and (new) regulations;
- A broad and profound knowledge of and experience in the business of Asset Management, products, services, processes and ability to translate this into compliance risk management;
- You have an academic education in a relevant field; a completed recognized compliance risk management accreditation is desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
Hier ga je aan de slag
This is what we offer
We offer you a very competitive monthly salary based on 40-hours and attractive terms of employment with a focus on flexibility.
- A guaranteed year-end bonus of 8.33%
- Ample attention to your vitality and personal development
- Ability to grow your professional network, internally as well as externally
- Working from home for 2 to 3 days, and also working from one of our beautiful offices;
- And of course a well-organized pension.