Greenfield Enterprise Account Executive, Benelux
AWS Sales, Marketing, and Global Services (SMGS) is responsible for driving revenue, adoption, and growth from the largest and fastest growing small- and mid-market accounts to enterprise-level customers including public sector. The AWS Global Support team interacts with leading companies and believes that world-class support is critical to customer success. AWS Support also partners with a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
As we embark on the next stage of our growth, we’re seeking ambitious new business sales people with a proven track record in selling cloud services and complex IT solutions into large enterprises. The successful candidate will drive digital transformation through impactful engagements with C-level executives, line of business leaders and technology professionals. In this role, you will represent the entire portfolio of AWS across the highest profile commercial organizations in the Benelux and with the greatest potential to be the next significant, strategic AWS customers.
Are you ready to take on a unique and high visibility challenge leading engagement with the most important strategic customers for AWS?
Key job responsibilities
• Drive AWS business growth in a defined territory of Greenfield accounts
• Build and leverage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to further the adoption of AWS services in the market
• Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales strategies and successful GTM engagements to achieve customer outcomes
• Lead a Customer Obsessed business that delights our customers, enables innovation, underpins transformation and delivers outstanding outcomes
• Deliver against a combination of agreed quantitative and qualitative goals
• Develop and work with partners to extend the reach and drive AWS cloud adoption
• Engage in a way that ensures an outstanding customer experience
About the team
Amazon values diverse experiences. Even if you do not meet all of the preferred qualifications and skills listed in the job description, we encourage candidates to apply. If your career is just starting, hasn’t followed a traditional path, or includes alternative experiences, don’t let it stop you from applying.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. We pioneered cloud computing and never stopped innovating — that’s why customers from the most successful startups to Global 500 companies trust our robust suite of products and services to power their businesses.
We value work-life harmony. Achieving success at work should never come at the expense of sacrifices at home, which is why flexible work hours and arrangements are part of our culture. When we feel supported in the workplace and at home, there’s nothing we can’t achieve in the cloud.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, it’s in our nature to learn and be curious. Our employee-led affinity groups foster a culture of inclusion that empower us to be proud of our differences. Ongoing events and learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences, inspire us to never stop embracing our uniqueness.
Mentorship and Career Growth
We’re continuously raising our performance bar as we strive to become Earth’s Best Employer. That’s why you’ll find endless knowledge-sharing, mentorship and other career-advancing resources here to help you develop into a better-rounded professional.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• Experience as a quota carrying technology field sales professional with a proven track record of success selling complex cloud solutions to large enterprises
• Evidenced experience in increasing technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies in large, complex accounts
• Proven experience working with and earning the trust of C-level executives both within IT and other lines of business
• A strong industry, customer and partner network to accelerate engagement in new to AWS organisations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch
• Self-starter, able to work independently and autonomously to build cross functional virtual teams within a matrix organisation and the ability to manage multiple internal stakeholders;
• Experience working in at least one of specific vertical sectors including Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and CPG.
• Demonstrable ability to win and driving successful customer outcomes, often in an ambiguous environment.
• Commitment to regular business travel
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.