We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
As an Operations Specialist you will oversee the shift management in one of our first mile fulfilment centers, middle mile sortation centers or final mile delivery stations. Our Operations Specialists direct the pulse of our operations on the ground and have an important role in getting our customers’ orders out to them in every step of the chain.
This is a varied, complex role and every day is different! Please note that the shift patterns for this role are variable, and so shift flexibility is required.
Key job responsibilities
Key job responsibilities
- Create and maintain a safe working environment by identifying opportunities for safety in the work area;
- Guiding and training our employees to offer our customers the best service;
- Ensure customer orders are fulfilled in accordance with quality and safety guidelines;
- Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators;
- Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
- Engage with support functions or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, training
- Help to solve logistics and supply chain opportunities through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Rozenburg, 0600, NLD
The right candidate...
- Speaks Dutch (A2+ level) and English.
- Possesses strong communication skills, demonstrates a high sense of responsibility, leads by example in all areas of performance and has the ability to develop expertise in all operations processes.
- You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly have the ability to keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make. You have the ability to adapt well to a dynamic work environment where conditions, direction and strategy change rapidly.
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, or a problem solver we want to hear from you!
Since its creation in 1995, Amazon has extended the boundaries of what is possible. Whether it is exploring successful new business lanes, improving our technology and processes to achieve the fastest delivery times for our customers, or delivering record volumes - Amazon has delivered incredible performance in key industries.
Our journey to become the most customer-centric company in the world is one full of exciting innovations, pace and change. From the moment an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to remain agile, flexible and focused on what we do. Our employees drive Amazon forward, and hiring great people helps us set new records. Come and build our future with us!
Amazon as an employer offers equal opportunities for everyone. We believe that having a diverse workforce is essential to our success. We make hiring decisions based on your experience and qualifications. We appreciate your enthusiasm for discovering, inventing, simplifying and creating. Amazon takes the protection of your personal data seriously and respects both national and EU data protection laws. Unless otherwise agreed, by submitting your resume, you authorize Amazon's recruitment agency to store your personal information in its electronic database so that it can determine your suitability for this or other job postings and to monitor your application process. The database is operated by Amazon Corporate LLC in the US or by a subsidiary. If you wish to have your personal data deleted, you can notify the recruitment agency at any time. Amazon will not pass on your information to third parties without your prior consent. As part of the Amazon interview process, you may be asked to allow Amazon to have your application information and resume reviewed separately by a third-party company.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.