Marketing Manager, Netherlands and Sweden
The Marketing and Customer Lifecycle team of Amazon Netherlands & Amazon Sweden is looking for a passionate and experienced marketing professional to support with all marketing initiatives that are driving customer engagement and that are reducing customer churn; i.e. driving Mobile App adoption, sending personalized incentives to customers, creating customized Email/Push messages, driving awareness of our Deal events. You will have the freedom to test new initiatives that can accelerate customer engagement. In this position you will work closely with the NL/SE Customer Engagement lead and with EU partner teams that are focused on driving customer engagement across EU.
We are looking for a native Dutch speaker, with experience of core digital marketing capabilities, who thrives in an innovative and collaborative environment. The candidate should be passionate about taking customer engagement to the next level by diving deep into the customer funnel, understanding reasons for churn and developing the right onboarding journey to engage customers from the moment they create an Amazon account. The position enjoys a high amount of autonomy with the ability to support with determining strategy and implement a diverse set of initiatives.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Experience in professional non-internship marketing
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building and optimizing multiple, simultaneous marketing campaigns
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Experience in multi-territory campaign management
- Experience in digital marketing and content production timelines and process
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.