About the job:
- Primary Developer Role – Low level designing, analyze and code, unit test and ensure end to end delivery of stuff.
- Talk to business and other stakeholders as and when required.
- To coordinate with testers and other technical stakeholders to ensure E2E delivery.
- Take the ownership of their code and services in long run.
- Experience required 7-10 Year.
- Minimum 5-year relevant experience in .Net or .Net core server-side programming as last working relevant experience.
- Education : B.E. , B.Tech ,MCA or other equivalent engineering degree
- Basic Engineering Knowledge – OOPS , Data Structure , memory management etc..
- Hands on exp. in .Net and .net core concepts
- Hands on experience on Rest or gRPC
- Exposure to Kafka, Cloud , Devops and its basic working understanding is must
- Hands on exp. In SQL with knowledge of below areas :
- Query Store
- Execution plan knowledge
- Query Optimization knowledge
- Complex Query writing (multiple tables/ large record sets)
- Basics of SQL
- Requirement analysis and design principle understanding is required
- Good in unit testing and debugging concepts
- Should be good in communication and should be able to delivery e2e stuff independently.
- Good to have- exposure to financial markets is an add-on and working experience in WCF.
- Working Conditions: Normal working hours.
Online trading is evolving at a rapid pace. That’s why innovation and development are crucial parts of our culture. We have close to 850 IT employees across the globe who are constantly improving our award-winning trading platform.
At Saxo technology and the business are integrated into the same teams, ensuring end-to-end ownership. We organize ourselves based on what we want to do for our clients rather than on subject matter expertise, to make sure we make a positive impact on our clients.
We encourage new ideas and promote individual ownership of projects and tasks. In that way, every challenge and every achievement in your career belongs to you.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!