Institutional Account Manager
About the job:
Are you the service-orientated Institutional Account Manager we are looking for? Do you have an interest in financial products and building strong relationships with institutional clients? Then we would love to invite you to join our Institutional Service team in Netherlands.
We take pride in a high satisfaction and aim for improving the overall customer relationship. The Institutional Service desk is the key point of contact for all day to day operational queries, as well as complex issues for our institutional clients. You will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to our Asset Managers and Financial clients.
- A diversified portfolio of Asset Managers and Financial clients
- Key point of contact for day to day, operational queries and escalations for your portfolio of accounts
- Actively participating in the development of our partners through education
- Dealing with clients’ queries and resolving escalations
- Investigating more complex partners’ requests together with specialists and relevant stakeholders
- Identifying customer needs and being the voice of the client within our organization
- Owning small projects to improve/develop services that result from customers´ needs
- Minimum of 1 year account management, middle office or client facing operational role in the financial industry
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Additional language (preferred French) is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and set the right priorities in a dynamic environment
- Structured approach with a good sense of details
- Passionate and positive attitude
- Willingness to take ownership; a self-starter
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!