Senior Institutional Relationship Manager
About the job:
We get curious people invested in the world.
We believe access to global capital markets is not only for the privileged few. Our vision is to enable people to fulfill their financial aspirations to make an impact. That’s why we use the power of technology to deliver clients what they need, when they need it in a user-friendly and personalized experience.
As a technology-driven bank, Saxo is determined to become a preferred solutions provider and trading counterpart within our segment for banks, brokers, independent advisors and asset managers. The opportunity to help drive digital solutions for XO, advisory and discretionary mandates is very significant in the Swiss market, and to deliver on this growth strategy, we are looking to extend our team in Zurich with a Senior Relationship Manager.
As our new Senior Relationship Manager, your primary focus will be to work strategically with senior decision makers on the client side to further position Saxo and map out a joint path to growth.
Quote from hiring manager, Tue, Regional Head of Saxo Institutional:
“This is a great opportunity to join a team introduce cutting-edge technology and hybrid solutions for wealth to institutional clients across Switzerland”
Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Develop your portfolio of banks, EAMs and others to achieve sustained revenue growth, client satisfaction and increased solution depth (share of wallet).
- Work methodically with your clients to know all relevant stakeholders, their strategic challenges and how Saxo’s capabilities can help them on their journey.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Service and Marketing to manage the handover and go-to-market planning for new clients.
- Champion new product capabilities/launches into the existing client base.
- Help shape and adapt Saxo’s institutional proposition in the Swiss market.
How do you succeed:
- You continuously grow your client portfolio by delivering excellent service and solutions for new clients.
- You further focus on Saxo’s existing clients, where you ensure that their needs are accommodated and try to uncover new potential unmet needs.
- For both new and existing clients, you are available and open to share knowledge and provide clients with new potential strategies to expand their businesses.
- With an in-depth knowledge of the respective client’s needs, you are able to provide your internal stakeholders at Saxo with new developments needs and plans for specific clients.
As a person you are passionate, results-driven and entrepreneurial. Furter, you are a seasoned professional adept at creating trust and building lasting relationships, including with C-level counterparts. You take ownership, and work structured to create and deliver on pipeline and cross sell opportunities with clients.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Strong understanding of the financial markets and how Saxo fits into the FSI industry
- Experience and network in the Swiss B2B market (mainly banks and EAMs)
- Strong Consultative/solution sales skills
- Knowledge of how to apply IT solutions to business challenges and previous exposure to B2B and B2C client segments is very relevant.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics or similar.
Location: The position will be placed at our Zurich office, and you will work in close collaboration with resources here as well as with specialists from our Copenhagen HQ.
The global sales organisation is responsible for growing total realized earnings and assets under management through acquisition of new direct and wholesale clients, as well as through activation of the already existing client relationships, cross- and up-selling, and development of global partnerships.
We aim to be digital-first and implement world-class digital engagement for all our clients and partners and focus on the human touch for our top clients and partners. This ensures that our teams in local offices spend their time on the most value-adding tasks with our partners and top direct clients.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!