About the job:
About the role:
In order to successfully support the Direct Sales business in mainland, Saxo is looking to hire a Digital Sales in Shanghai. Reporting directly to Team Lead, the candidate will carry out all activities within retail/corporates in Shanghai. The candidate will be responsible for increasing business in the Direct Sales segment.
Success criteria for the position are:
- Closing of leads and sales pipeline management
- Execute sales strategies for different client segments
- Direct Sales account management
- Identify areas of potential concern for clients and escalate through management
- Primarily responsible for onboarding and managing new clients
- Participate in global training programs and keeping oneself updated with all the new product launches
- Participate in internal and external events such as seminars, expos, and roadshows
- Making calls to new or potential clients to expand client base and ensure prompt follow up with clients
- Perform non-advisory account management task such as placing trades, orders enquiry, margin calls, negative cash balance, futures expiry, and management of market risk
- Participate in client affinity events and organize client’s educational seminars
- Degree holder, preferably with 2-4 years of related front office experience in the financial industry
- Native Mandarin speaker with fluent English is preferred
- Ideally from private banking segment with resources of HNW clients
- Have some knowledge of asset management allocation for HNW clients
- Possess excellent customer service skills and proactive in following up with clients
- Comfortable with doing sales over the phone
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- IT competence including good Microsoft office & power-point skills
- Self-starter with exceptional presentation skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to take ownership of set tasks & targets and manage large sales projects
- Confident, articulate & ambitious
- Professional appearance & attitude with an outgoing personality
- Ability to work as a team player and when necessary individually
- Customer-service oriented and able to multitask and work under pressure in a fast pace environment
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package
The global sales organisation is responsible for growing total realized earnings and assets under management through acquisition of new direct and wholesale clients, as well as through activation of the already existing client relationships, cross- and up-selling, and development of global partnerships.
We aim to be digital-first and implement world-class digital engagement for all our clients and partners and focus on the human touch for our top clients and partners. This ensures that our teams in local offices spend their time on the most value-adding tasks with our partners and top direct clients.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click here to create an account and upload your resume and a short motivation. We look forward to getting to know you better!