Junior Institutional Account Manager
About the job:
About the job:
Are you the service-orientated Institutional Account Manager we are looking for? Do you have an interest in financial products and building strong relationships with institutional clients? Then we would love to invite you to join our Institutional Service team in Netherlands.
We take pride in a high satisfaction and aim for improving the overall customer relationship. The Institutional Service desk is the key point of contact for all day to day operational queries, as well as complex issues for our institutional clients. You will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to our Asset Managers and Financial clients.
General description of your responsibilities
Handling ad hoc queries supervised by senior account managers including issuing reports via our internal platforms, extracting data, case by case requests for information, helping with phone call coverage, following up with wider Saxo Global Teams on queries related to our institutional clients and ensure all queries are handled well and in timely manner.
- A support role for the Senior Account Managers
- Key point of contact for day to day, operational queries and escalations for institutional clients
- Actively participating in the development of our partners through education
- Dealing with clients’ queries and resolving escalations
- Investigating more complex partners’ requests together with specialists and relevant stakeholders
- Identifying customer needs and being the voice of the client within our organisation
- Owning small projects to improve/develop services that result from clients´ needs
How do you succeed
To succeed in a dynamic environment like Saxo’s you need possess/develop skills that enable you to be flexible, can adapt to new challenges and opportunities. You are a team player, proactive, can collaborate and communicate efficiently, all of which contribute to the common vision and objectives of the team and institutional clients whom we are responsible for.
Text on how you see experience, background, educational- and personal attributes
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, French is an advantage
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year’s account management experience, client facing role in the financial industry or Middle-Office function, professional services or Fintech companies
- Strong communication and coordiantion skills
- Ability to work under pressure and set the right priorities in a dynamic environment
- Structured approach with a good sense for the detail
- Passionate and “can do” attitude; ability to take ownership, and work independently
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!