Middle Office Specialist
About the job:
Global Product and Trade Support under Nordic Operations are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated collaborator, with a good knowledge of the products offered by Saxo Bank A/S. Focus will be on delivering scalable and efficient global operations for the benefit of the best client experience.
As our new colleague in Global Product and Trade Support, you will be working closely with a team of professionals located in Copenhagen and Singapore. You will refer to the Team lead of Global Product and Trade Support. Our Global Product and Trade Support team act as the intermediary between Saxo Bank’s front and back-office teams and is responsible for providing support to the trading and sales functions. Global Product and Trade Support provides segregation of duties for Saxo Bank operational functions, acting as a second line of defense for solving complex queries, and optimizing procedures in general.
You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious environment. Your experience and knowledge will be a key driver for the growth of the team and delivering exceptional service to our clients.
Task & Responsibilities:
You will mainly be assigned to projects in relation to the enhancement of processes of current Saxo products and help with the onboarding of new products and services as part of upcoming larger migrations. This role will offer the possibility to work on optimizing current processes as well as onboarding new ones. Your focus will be on trading products and investments though data-driven decision, customer centric and real-time solutions.
General responsibilities: -
- Support to the front of the business.
- Implementation and coordination of new initiatives and product offerings.
- Regular interaction with stakeholders to streamline processes and share these with the team so they become best practice.
- Act as a point of escalation for Markets, Sales and Client Services.
- Providing SME knowledge to ensure incidents are resolved swiftly and efficiently
- Own or act as a stakeholder in various projects.
- Problem identification and root cause analysis for various products.
As a person you come across as organized and able to multi-task. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Further to this we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset
- SME for Futures and Options and knowledge of 1 or more of the products - FX, Equity, Bonds, CFDs, SRD and Sec Lending.
- Good Excel or SQL practical skills is a plus.
- Independent, accurate and reliable work ethics
- Well organized and structured with an eye for details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Interest in working and interact with multiple functions and cultures.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Natural interest in expanding your trading product knowledge.
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment
- A competitive salary plus benefits package
The COO organisation is responsible for building, constantly developing and improving the full digital value chain that we deliver to our clients and partners. This is done in close collaboration with the Saxo Experience Office and supports the bank in always providing a world-class digital Saxo experience in an efficient, stable and scalable way.
At Saxo IT and the business are integrated, ensuring end-to-end ownership. We are organized based on what we want to do for our clients rather than on subject matter expertise. Within COO you will work together with people from different disciplines, but all with the same goal in mind: making a positive difference for our clients.
The COO umbrella includes the following departments: Operations, Security & Financial Crime Prevention, Trading and our ‘Backbone’ consisting of Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Data Platforms, Workplace Service Management, DevOps Lifecycle Management and IT Business Management.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!