Student Assistant - English content writing and content management
About the job:
About the job:
You will be part of the Service Content management team in our Client Service area, focusing on digitalization of the customer experience and service for the group. You will play an instrumental role in building and improving the client experience, by creating, editing and managing the content used to guide and educate our clients (articles, videos etc.).
We offer our clients world class service and support through accurate, relevant, engaging and client friendly content via our digital support channels, ensuring that they get the help they need to navigate through our wide range of products and services.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Head of Service Content to write and review effective articles, offering clients the answers to their questions and the knowledge they need for a smooth experience using our services
- Support the “How-to”/Tutorial style videos production by writing the videos scripts
- Help getting the content localized and published in multiple markets and languages
- Working with global teams such as the Trading Platforms team and Client Services to collect information needed to create and validate the articles before publishing
- Help managing the process of content creation and maintenance, to be up to date with the continuously evolving trading platforms and services
- You have an excellent level of English both spoken and written
- You are organized and eager to deliver quality and effective content that can really make a difference and positively improve the client experience
- You are proactive and can quickly take ownership of things
- You ask for constructive feedback and are ready to contribute with innovative ideas to develop our educational material
- You have a relevant educational background and have 2-4 years left of your studies, preferable also relevant work experience from a student assistant job
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
How to apply:
Click the Apply button to create an account and upload your resume (and a short motivation). We look forward to getting to know you better!