Software Engineer/ DevOps
A bit about Bittiq:
Bittiq offers a SaaS data platform that helps companies understand the financial situation of their customers to deliver hyper-personalised financial services.
We are growing fast and are looking for motivated back-end developers who will contribute to build our development team. The right candidate is passionate about applying serverless technology in a fintech context. You will join a young and dynamic team that strongly values diversity and cooperation and you will experience a friendly, ambitious and innovative atmosphere.
Your challenge is to make sure Bittiq can take full advantage of the benefits of serverless technologies. Together with the other engineers you will be building and maintaining the software solutions that make our promise possible. Our mission is to minimise our operational footprint so that you can spend more time developing cool functionality and innovating than maintaining existing code. To do this we are looking for highly driven engineers and craftsmen who can develop high quality serverless solutions.
You have a devops mentality and can demonstrate commitment towards continuous development. You will also take a proactive approach and encourage your colleagues to get the best out of themselves.
Who are you?
- Ideally 2 - 3 years of experience with AWS
- Commitment towards CI/CD
- DevOps mentality
- You are a fast learner who thinks outside of the box
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- A dynamic, fun environment to experiment, learn and grow
- Applying your skills to cutting-edge technologies
- Room for creativity, innovation and initiative
- Coaching from our experienced senior CTO
- A dedicated budget for personal development, career development and certification opportunities
- Hybrid work option
- Your own laptop
- Drinks and snacks at the office
- A salary between 60.000 and 80.000 € per year, depending on your experience level
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Send us an email with your CV and few lines explaining why you want to join Bittiq at:
Something looks off?