Job Purpose Summary
- The Global E-billing Team is responsible for the processing, monitoring and exception handling of electronic transactions related to the e-billing process. Senior Associate -e-billing is responsible for ensuring that electronic payment invoices are transmitted through the systems of Client within the defined SLAs
- This requires identifying transaction rejections, analyzing rejection reasons and resolving subsequent issues that pose a barrier to successful transaction submission. Process Associate Ebilling is responsible to work collaboratively with client teams and e billing vendors and is ultimately responsible for getting the e billing transactions processed
- Working with client's billing teams and vendors to enable data integration across the various e- billing platforms
- Provide technical support to users or clients regarding the maintenance, transaction processing systems or applications related to billing.
- Review existing or incoming data for accuracy, usefulness, quality, or completeness of documentation.
- Escalate urgent problems to Team Lead/Senior Manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement & best practice by regularly reviewing policies & processes, & updating as required
Skills & Experience
- Enthusiastic, self-starter/self-learner, flexible and adaptable
- 2+ year experience working in a Finance or Electronic Data Exchange teams
- Prior knowledge of e billing tools like Tymetrix, Collaborati, Ascent, Serengeti, Passport/Datacert, Corridor, BAML etc. Preferred
- Advanced systems and computer skills including MS Office applications required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BCom/MBA,(Finance), M.Com Preferable
About the Firm
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and MandA; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
We are a purpose-driven business with core values at the heart of everything we do, we actively demonstrate what it means to do the right thing both internally and externally. We want to create a space where everyone feels respected, included, valued and listened to and our values are demonstrated through our behavior. Our Code of Conduct is value based and embodies five Principles – Act with Integrity, Be Inclusive, Embrace Challenge, Speak Up and Act Responsibly.
We offer you the opportunity to join a global law firm with one of the most pre-eminent legal practices in the world. We have an established presence in India for more than ten years, delivering value and supporting Clifford Chance offices across the globe in the areas of Information Technology, Finance, Business Research, Legal Support, Document Production, Project Management and Continuous Improvement. We have been certified as a 'Great Place to Work' in India for implementing people practices that foster collaboration and enable employees to reach their full potential. We are proud of the colleagues who work for us and of the service that together we provide, many of whom are experts in their own sectors. Join us and you will experience, first-hand, the one firm, one team approach that makes working at Clifford Chance so different.
To find out more about what it is like to work in Clifford Chance in India office, please visit link
At Clifford Chance we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age.
This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks. Find out more here
Something looks off?