HR Workday Operations Specialist
The Workday Operations team is a key player in the Service Delivery Model for HR, in guiding the continued design, maintenance, and support of HR processes in Workday. As part of a global service delivery platform this team will also collaborate closely with colleagues from other parts of the HR organisation, globally.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- General Workday support (Service, Updates & Change requests) for all the countries globally
- Ensure all Workday tasks and events are resolved as per agreed timelines
- Responsible for conducting Audit of Master Data Validation
- Publishing and monitoring analytics of Support Portal (Case Management Tool) & workday Inbox and mailbox
- Act as SPOC for ensuring the first line support is being provided to employees and managers, Businesses and HRs globally for their workday related queries
- Manage Workday Homepage, Newsletters and various Internal communication channels to connect with all employees, managers and Global HR teams
- Ensure to update and maintain Procedures, Templates, quick guides, step by step guides, and other training material on SharePoint
- Develop and update Quick Reference Guide (QRC) and for all roles in workday
- Responsible for managing the Operational Dashboard to ensure effective management of Volumes, SLA and projects.
- Work on systems development/upgrade/enhancement projects as a team member.
The successful candidate should have:
- Written and verbal communication skills detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational
- Responsible and takes ownership of projects while being inclusive and informative to team members
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with high degree of accuracy
- Maintains high standard of data integrity at all times
- Experience in HCM processes
- Minimum 3 years' operational support experience in HR tools (mandatory HR Workday)
- Familiarity with HR business processes and shared service model
- Ability to work independently and with colleagues located in different geographies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, Power Point and Word.
- A bachelor's/master's degree from a reputed institute, preferably in the area of business management
- Experience at a multinational organisation with exposure to non-Indian working environment is preferred
About the Firm
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and MandA; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
We are a purpose-driven business with core values at the heart of everything we do, we actively demonstrate what it means to do the right thing both internally and externally. We want to create a space where everyone feels respected, included, valued and listened to and our values are demonstrated through our behavior. Our Code of Conduct is value based and embodies five Principles – Act with Integrity, Be Inclusive, Embrace Challenge, Speak Up and Act Responsibly.
We offer you the opportunity to join a global law firm with one of the most pre-eminent legal practices in the world. We have an established presence in India for more than ten years, delivering value and supporting Clifford Chance offices across the globe in the areas of Information Technology, Finance, Business Research, Legal Support, Document Production, Project Management and Continuous Improvement. We have been certified as a 'Great Place to Work' in India for implementing people practices that foster collaboration and enable employees to reach their full potential. We are proud of the colleagues who work for us and of the service that together we provide, many of whom are experts in their own sectors. Join us and you will experience, first-hand, the one firm, one team approach that makes working at Clifford Chance so different.
To find out more about what it is like to work in Clifford Chance in India office, please visit Link
At Clifford Chance we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age.
This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks. Find out more here
Something looks off?