Key Account Manager, North America
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
We believe in the power of our product. We continue to execute and build momentum as we develop our customer base with the world's top banks. In our fast-paced and open environment, you will be working with a collaborative team spanning across the globe and delivering exceptional results. We are committed to building something extraordinary. Join Us!
You are a natural strategic seller and enjoy going the extra mile to delight a customer and win. You are eager to use your experience selling into Tier1 Financial Institutions to propel the leader in machine learning and fraud prevention to protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in Enterprise Sales as well as experience in fraud prevention or enterprise risk & compliance solutions selling into Tier1 Banks in North America. You are driven, strategic and focused- and are excited to grow Feedzai in your Book of business.
This is a senior and quota carrying role and you will be entrusted with our most prestigious global banking clients to lead the creation, development and expansion of revenue-producing activities within your book of business. You will be responsible for developing buyer and senior level relationships, identifying new business opportunities, executing a formal sales methodology, crafting a tailored narrative to clients to solve complex business problems and grow Feedzai’s market share. As a key and Sr. member of the North America Sales Organization you will lead internal teams through the development and execution of your business strategy focused on driving revenue within your Accounts to help our customers fight financial crime. You are a natural collaborator, an eager student, a strategic thinker, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, tremendous drive and attention to detail.
Your Day to Day:
- Planning and Execution- create and execute a comprehensive Account Plan plan for each of your Prospective Clients to engage in deep discovery and cultivate qualified opportunities
- Pipeline Development- use your network, events, partnership with Feedzai Inside Sales and Marketing Teams, as well as a targeted sales outbound approach to drive business within your Enterprise Target Accounts opening new qualified opportunities
- Quota Attainment- deliver against and achieve predefined new business revenue and growth targets, execute on sales activities, account plans, QBR’s, client Heatmaps to achieve quarterly and annual sales & revenue targets.
- Pipeline Management- responsible for the accurate and ongoing forecasting of your business, managing and progressing opportunities in various stages of the sales cycle
- Opportunity Management- responsible for owning the sales cycle, leading collaboration with internal cross functional groups and leading the structured development & progression of opportunities
- Solution Selling- Use your thorough understanding of question based selling to uncover clients' strategic initiatives and solution sell to position value into supported use cases leveraging Feedzai’s solutions
- Relationship Management- responsible for originating, managing and building strong personal relationships with key client executives, building contact relationships “high, wide & deep” throughout your target client, including line of business decision-makers and influencers. You will own the Feedzai relationship with the client across objectives, challenges & solutions, opportunities as well as next steps from each engagement.
- Ownership- responsible for compelling articulation of Feedzai’s value proposition including the internal collaboration and leadership through tailored functional and technical Discoveries, targeted Demonstrations, business case development & presentation, proof of concepts, RFP responses, executive presentations, client on-site visits and contract negotiations.
You Have & You Know how:
- 8+ years in an Enterprise Key Account Sales role- focused on targeting whitespace, account penetration and successfully securing net new spend & growth within your Enterprise Accounts
- Track record of successfully building relationships in complex accounts and executing against annual quotas of $1-2MM per year
- Proven experience managing $1MM+ deals resulting in multi year commitments
- Experience selling Fraud, AML, KYC, or Enterprise Risk Management solutions
- Existing extensive network or Risk, Fraud & Compliance professionals within Tier1 Banks
- Deep understanding of the Banking sector, Retail & Acquiring banks, general financial services, Payments lifecycle and relevant industry workflows
- Proven experience in Software sales and strong technical acumen comfortable working with Technology teams through enterprise projects
- Understanding of competitive & commercial landscape in Fraud, Risk & Compliance
- Strong business acumen with executive presence, strong presentation skills and excellent listening skills
- Adept at Team Selling in Enterprise accounts using a formal sales methodology
- Demonstrable prospecting, heat mapping, call planning & strategic account planning experience
- Adept with financial and operational analysis, business case development & understanding of Value Based selling
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Highly driven, organized, ambitious and tenacious. A natural problem solver with a strong student mentality, work ethic and positive mental attitude.
#LI-Remote | #LI-JP1
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.