Head of Customer Marketing
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Marketing Team is empowered to spark change daily with MAP - Mastery in their role, Autonomy to make decisions, and a Purpose to make the world a safer place for all consumers. Using cutting-edge tech and delivering best-in-class content, they influence the trajectory of our company. It’s this team spirit and trust in each other that let us go further together. This team has two simple goals: 1. Everyone in the world knows about the Feedzai brand. 2. Making sure our sales team is busy. Join Us!
As the Head of Customer Marketing, you will be in charge of the creation and execution of Feedzai’s customer marketing programs and commitments, focusing on establishing customer relationships and brand awareness through multiple channels. You will develop programs and projects to facilitate and support existing customers' reference ability, cross-selling, and upselling. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at building relationships.
Your Day to Day:
- Design and execute a program to incentivize customers to cooperate with Feedzai on marketing activities (including press releases, case studies, video testimonials, event speaking, and media opportunities)
- Obtain customer commitment to do live speaking events and webinars and subsequently liaise with them through the execution
- Generate customer success content (through the above program) to include videos, stories, quotes, and advertising
- Design and help manage the execution of programs targeting existing customers to increase engagement, cross-sell, and upsell
- Encourage happy customers to submit reviews on peer review website
- Help manage a database of customer references and logo usage rights
- Help set up the system or directly coordinate customer references with prospects
- Act as a conduit for customer feedback. Assist in creating and managing CABs and other customer feedback functions
- Work with marketing to ensure they leverage all customer success content
- Work with sales to share customer marketing content and develop visibility for existing content and content roadmap
You Have & You Know-how:
- Bach or Masters degree in a related field
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience working with a Global customer base
- Has worked in a SaaS company
- Built, implemented, and executed customer affinity programs
- Proven track record for running campaigns to existing customers for cross-selling and upselling
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.