Digital Trust Product Director UK
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Product Team builds products to disrupt the financial crime industry with a data-led approach. We partner with our clients using a holistic lens and have result-driven solutions to manage financial risk with a cloud-first platform and a world-class UX interface. Being part of this team, you have a voice in planning, strategizing, and challenging the status quo. Your thoughts and ideas are valued. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. We define and act on what could be in tomorrow's world, not on what is today. Join Us!
We are looking for a Digital Trust Product Director with strong domain experience, customer focus, and a passion for building great products to join us in this exciting journey and play a vital, lead role in the research, definition and execution of Feedzai’s Digital Trust Product vision & strategy.
As a highly motivated and enthusiastic Product Senior Director at Feedzai you’ll play a lead role in the research, development and integration of data led detection capabilities in our Digital Trust solution. Leveraging your experience across Device, Network and Cyber disciplines, you will work alongside Feedzai’s Engineering, Data Science, Business and Design teams to drive forward the evolution of the Digital Trust solution with responsibility for developing technologically advanced capabilities that utilise device, behavioural biometric and cyber threat intelligence signals to build out a persistent re-identification of customer trust / customer threats, and the identification of anomalous behaviours and digital channel threats.
You will be a self-starter with an ability to think strategically, act pragmatically, and have the experience and domain knowledge to innovate and implement change within the time and resource constraints of a quickly growing startup environment. Furthermore, supporting customer facing teams within Feedzai, and customers themselves, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Digital Trust solution is responsive to changing technology standards and real-world problems. Keeping up-to-date with new threats, new trends and new techniques in signal gathering and processing you will drive the development of Digital Trust capabilities around Network, Device and Malware related analysis and detection, and help ensure their practical real-world application and usability.
Your Day to Day:
- Research and Laboratory led analysis of key risks and trends within the digital fraud landscape; researching, analysing, developing, building and integrating new detection capabilities that utilise data and/or risk signals from device, behavioural biometric and cyber threat intelligence to recognise user persistency, threat indicators and behavioural anomalies.
- Adoption of differentiating technologies/capabilities in the strategic Digital Trust roadmap, recognising that Product, Customer, Technology and Industry standards are integral in its evolution.
- Set the product scope and definition for features on the Digital Trust product roadmap, working with all Feedzai teams (e.g. Research/Labs, Engineers, SME, Data Science, etc.) to ensure that technical and product PRD documentation reflects best practice development principles.
- Coordinate the evolution of research led initiatives into a coherent developmental roadmap, ensuring that a cycle of data led innovation supports the evolution of the longer-term strategic roadmap.
- Foster a self-sufficient team culture; ensuring delegated task management for self and team on day to day responsibilities across the feature development lifecycle, and for ensuring local management and resolution of issues impacting Digital Trust customers and the Digital Trust roadmap.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and key internal and external stakeholders to define, prioritise and align the Digital Trust roadmap with Feedzai’s wider Risk Ops product roadmap strategy and vision.
- Lead engagements with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to promote the value of the Digital Trust solution and sponsor customer adoption of key technological capabilities.
- Work with UX/UI Designers and product analytics to develop a deep understanding of user behaviour and identify opportunities for rapid experimentation and product enhancements
You Have & You Know-how:
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Cyber Threat Intelligence, or similar technical degree
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management for a Digital or Cyber Intelligence product, or platform with exposure to Device, Network and/or Malware signals and Intelligence
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams to prioritise and deliver a roadmap with modern software development practices
- Language skills, preferably English and Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Comfortable presenting to technical and non-technical teams, with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passionate about working in a fast paced environment and developing innovative solutions to real-world challenges.
- Inquisitive and keen to further develop your subject matter knowledge and domain expertise
- Able to provide guidance, direction and set measurable team goals
The Product Team builds our product to disrupt the financial crime industry from a data-led approach. We partner with our clients using a holistic lens and have result-driven solutions to manage financial risk with a cloud-first platform and a world-class UX interface. Being part of this team, you have a voice in planning, strategizing, and challenging the status quo. Your thoughts and ideas are valued. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. We define and act on what could be in tomorrow's world, not on what is today.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.