Customer Success Manager
Our growing company seeks an experienced Customer Success Manager who can help advance customer support and advocacy, contribute to our product roadmap, and influence how we continue to grow our team. You will drive customer engagement, product usage, promoting retention and loyalty. You will work closely with clients pre- and post-sale to ensure their success. In this role, you will closely interact with multiple facets of our business with exposure to the sales and product team. In most cases, you will be the main point of contact for many of our enterprise clients and will be responsible for their success with Fraud.net.
- Onboarding: Engage and train users so they derive value from our products and services. Optimize our training program to engage and target different user personas. Manage and own the in-app customer Help Center and other online support documentation.
- Customer Advocacy: Manage customer expectations, evaluate service levels and product satisfaction, and provide feedback to the product team to ensure continuous improvement.
- Customer Health: Organize and analyze customer usage data to ensure product usage. Develop customer health methodology, which will be used to determine the pace and scope of customer outreach.
- Renewals: Manage key customer relationships to ensure usage growth over the contract term.
- Upsells: Analyze customer usage data and coordinate product marketing campaigns to identify and promote upsell opportunities.
- Account Escalation: Resolve customer issues and identify and address additional customer requirements. Provide technical and product support.
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience in business development, account management, or customer success, preferably in a SaaS environment
- An understanding of SaaS-related technology and project management experience
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with C-level executives
- Strong technical and organizational skills and comfort with working to deadlines
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Experience with Asana or similar project management software
- Proficient in G Suite, specifically Sheets and Slides
- Background in payments or digital fraud space is a plus.
- Hybird, NYC-based office
Disclaimer: The advertised pay scale reflects the good faith minimum and maximum salary range for this role. The advertised pay scale is not a promise of a particular wage for any specific employee. The specific compensation offered to a candidate may be dependent on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the candidate's experience, education, special licensing or qualifications, and other factors.
Fraud.net is a leader in AI-powered enterprise risk intelligence. Its award-winning fraud detection platform helps digital businesses quickly identify transactional anomalies and pinpoint fraud using artificial intelligence, big data, and visualizations. Fraud.net’s platform was designed to combat hard-to-detect fraud at digital enterprises in the financial services, e-commerce, and travel sectors. Our mission is to make every digital transaction safe.