Sales Account Executive
Fraud.net is a leader in AI-powered enterprise fraud and risk management. Our award-winning platform empowers clients to tackle complex challenges in identifying and preventing payment fraud and ensuring compliance through advanced artificial intelligence and data analytics. Clients include banks, payment companies, lenders, merchants, marketplace, and more.
Our team is on an exciting growth path, and we're actively seeking several skilled Account Executives to join us on this journey. We seek professionals with 5+ years of experience in prospecting and closing deals, particularly those who have successfully managed sales cycles in mid-to-large market segments. The ideal candidates will have a strong foundation in selling technical solutions and a natural talent for consulting with prospects and clients.
What You Will Do:
- Solution Selling: You will be responsible for delivering compelling demonstrations, managing the entire deal lifecycle, and crafting business proposals.
- Problem-Solving: Your task will involve understanding prospects' challenges and effectively communicating how Fraud.net can provide solutions.
- Understanding Prospects: You'll play a crucial role in identifying prospect purchasing criteria, including use cases, purchase timeframes, and outlining the subsequent steps in the sales process.
- Opportunity Prioritization: It's essential to prioritize opportunities efficiently and collaborate with internal stakeholders to allocate the appropriate resources.
- Continuous Learning: Rapidly acquiring knowledge about Fraud.net and mastering our solution selling/client-centric sales methodology will be critical.
- Utilizing HubSpot: You will use HubSpot for managing inbound leads, organizing accounts, and handling opportunity management to streamline the sales process.
Who You Are
- Track record of high performance with 5+ years of closing experience in software sales (background in fintech, financial services, fraud management, or payments is ideal but not required)
- Curiosity for the challenges that SMBs and Enterprises face in the digital payments space and interest in helping solve nuanced business problems with cutting-edge software
- Desire to sell a nuanced product that offers a unique value proposition
- Effective at understanding complex business problems and clearly articulating solutions to prospects’ needs to drive value
- Proven ability to quickly gain trust with internal & external senior leadership
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, four years relevant work experience)
- Proficient in G Suite, specifically Sheets and Slides
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Have a great time in a hard-working yet casual environment
- Health Insurance (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Family and Medical Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- The salary will be commensurate with your experience. In New York, the base salary range for this position is expected to be $80,000 - $120,000, in addition to an annual variable bonus based on performance and company equity.
- Significant opportunities for promotions with excellent performance.
The advertised pay scale reflects the good faith minimum and maximum salary range for this role. The advertised pay scale is not a promise of a particular wage for any specific employee. The specific compensation offered to a candidate may be dependent on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the candidate's experience, education, special licensing or qualifications, and other factors.