Field Marketing Manager (Remote)
HAWK:AI is a software company dedicated to fighting financial crime, based on its world-leading Software-as-a-Service platform. Technology is the only way to combat financial crime. The HAWK:AI team has dedicated itself to being at the forefront of innovation in this field. Our solution is a 24/7, real-time, planet-scale platform allowing financial institutions to intelligently screen & monitor financial transactions for suspicious behavior (such as Money-Laundering, Fraud, or the Financing of Terrorism). We apply a breadth of Machine Learning techniques to precisely detect, alert, and investigate fraudulent behavior – using customer and transactional data from the institutions on our platform. Addressing pressing worldwide challenges, we offer a culture of mutual trust, fun, and passion – while providing individuals with endless opportunities to grow professionally and make a difference in the world.
Ready to take the lead in shaping the future of financial crime prevention? Look no further! We are searching for a dynamic Field Marketing Manager to spearhead our marketing initiatives across the US.
At HAWK:AI, we don't just stop at setting the bar; we redefine it. As the Field Marketing Manager, you're not just a part of the team – you're at the forefront of driving demand and catapulting brand awareness to new heights. Imagine crafting and executing cutting-edge marketing programs that utilize the full spectrum of events, campaigns, content, PR, partnerships, and beyond.
If you're passionate about making an impact, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to be a key player in a company revolutionizing the fight against financial crime, we want to hear from you. Elevate your career with HAWK:AI, where innovation meets ambition!
- Strategically craft and implement result-oriented marketing plans meticulously designed to meet revenue, pipeline, and lead/demand generation targets
- Orchestrate a dynamic in-person and virtual event calendar, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the event landscape. Ensure HAWK: AI's impactful presence through innovative strategies that captivate audiences
- Cultivate robust relationships with key media partners, associations, and networking groups. Pave the way for distinctive campaigns that break through the noise and leave a lasting impression
- Design and execute localized campaigns in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager and third-party media partners, ensuring seamless implementation and maximum impact
- Deepen your understanding of the US anti-money laundering and fraud surveillance landscape. Collaborate closely with the Content Manager to create compelling content that addresses local challenges and aligns with emerging trends
- Oversee the lead flow through the marketing funnel, collaborating seamlessly with Sales and RevOps for timely follow-up and precise measurement of leads and opportunities
- Execute events and campaigns with a refined, highly organized approach, leaving no detail overlooked
- Generate insightful, actionable reports on the performance of marketing activities, providing valuable metrics for ongoing optimization
- Steward budgets judiciously to guarantee maximum return on investment, balancing efficiency with impact
- Foster collaborative synergy with marketing counterparts, including Product Marketing, Content, Digital Marketing, and Account-Based Marketing, to deliver seamlessly integrated and optimized marketing programs
- Forge successful partnerships with external teams, including PR and design, to ensure cohesive and compelling communication strategies
- Over 3 years of Field Marketing experience in B2B technology organizations
- Proven expertise in planning and executing both in-person and virtual events
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Adept at engaging with Sales teams at all levels as a strong and effective communicator
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze lead and pipeline performance and optimize campaigns
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and execute flawlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, driven, and self-motivated
- Experience in the financial services sector would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel when required (<20%)
HAWK AI offers competitive pay for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible scheduling options, and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company's 401(k) Plan and our robust training and development programs.
HAWK AI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
- Accelerate your career growth by joining a well-funded startup that was named one of the “World’s top 100 AI Fintechs” as well as “Top EU-startups to watch”
- You will be at the center of a fast-growing high-tech startup using the latest in Cloud technology, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and machine learning
- You will be part of an incredibly diverse and international team consisting of 25+ nationalities across offices in Europe, the USA and beyond
- You will have a high degree of collaboration, ownership, and autonomy. Your work matters!
- Your work will not only drive innovation but also positively impact our society on a global level: We are fighting financial crime and aim to prevent $1.6 trillion in money-laundered worldwide annually!
- For tech-enthusiasts: our modern tech stack includes Kafka, Elasticsearch, AWS, MongoDB, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Java 11, Spring, Python, React and others
- HAWK:AI provides competitive remuneration and benefits