Marketing Working Student (15-20h/week)
HAWK:AI is a software company dedicated to fighting financial crime, based on its world-leading Software-as-a-Service platform. Technology is the only way to combat financial crime. The HAWK:AI team has dedicated itself to being at the forefront of innovation in this field. Our solution is a 24/7, real-time, planet-scale platform allowing financial institutions to intelligently screen & monitor financial transactions for suspicious behavior (such as Money-Laundering, Fraud, or the Financing of Terrorism). We apply a breadth of Machine Learning techniques to precisely detect, alert, and investigate fraudulent behavior – using customer and transactional data from the institutions on our platform. Addressing pressing worldwide challenges, we offer a culture of mutual trust, fun, and passion – while providing individuals with endless opportunities to grow professionally and make a difference in the world.
Are you currently (and will be at least for the next 6 months) enrolled in a bachelor or master course at university and eager to kickstart your career in marketing? HAWK AI invites you to join our marketing team in Munich. As a working student, you'll have the unique chance to work as part of a global marketing operation, gaining hands-on experience in a fast-paced and innovative tech environment.
- Help us take our organic social media marketing to the next level:
- Plan and write engaging posts for LinkedIn and X, working with our designer and content team to create ideas, and measure results.
- Identify other opportunities to grow our brand on social media.
- Grow our social follower base by engaging in the right way with the right audiences.
- Support our account-based marketing program:
- Be responsible for building out landing pages on our website that truly engage with people at our target accounts.
- Report on results and make the necessary improvements to maximize impact.
- Help to optimize our website:
- Upload new content onto our website and keep it up to date.
- Support the creation of new content, including videos and animations.
- Get involved with other exciting marketing projects:
- Take on additional tasks as needed to support the global marketing team.
- Currently (and at least for the next 6 months) enrolled in a bachelor or master course.
- Preferably doing a course in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar.
- Strong English skills (at least C1 or comparable).
- Self-motivated with a high level of proactiveness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A true passion for marketing and a desire to learn and grow in the field.
- A love for social media and an interest in finding ways for a B2B technology brand to engage people on LinkedIn, X, YouTube and other social channels.
- An interest in technology and the ability to find your way around new tools quickly, including CRM and CMS platforms.
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
What You'll Gain:
- Practical experience in marketing within a tech company.
- Exposure to various aspects of marketing, including content creation, social media management, and data analytics.
- The opportunity to make a real impact in the growth of a dynamic and exciting company.
- A supportive team and manager.
- Networking opportunities within the industry.
- Accelerate your career growth by joining a well-funded startup that was named one of the “World’s top 100 AI Fintechs” as well as “Top EU-startups to watch”
- You will be at the center of a fast-growing high-tech startup using the latest in Cloud technology, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and machine learning
- You will be part of an incredibly diverse and international team consisting of 25+ nationalities across offices in Europe, the USA and beyond
- You will have a high degree of collaboration, ownership, and autonomy. Your work matters!
- Your work will not only drive innovation but also positively impact our society on a global level: We are fighting financial crime and aim to prevent $1.6 trillion in money-laundered worldwide annually!
- For tech-enthusiasts: our modern tech stack includes Kafka, Elasticsearch, AWS, MongoDB, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Java 11, Spring, Python, React and others
- HAWK:AI provides competitive remuneration and benefits