QA Analyst & Automation Engineer
QA Analyst & Automation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced, creative QA Analyst & Automation Engineer to join able to interact with multiple teams in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment.
As part of the QA team, you shall be developing and executing exploratory as well as automated tests in order to ensure software product quality. You shall be estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities and ensuring quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
iBanFirst product is organized into three pillars managed with 8PMs, 6 squads and +30 developers: Platform, Payment and FX.
- Platform: Create a unique UX from onboarding to payment and improve iBanFirst’s operational effectiveness through support functions and partners (2 squads)
- Payment: Build and strengthen an international, agile core banking with multi-banking partners architecture (2 squads)
- FX: Strengthen our FX products offering. Make our transactions with Liquidity Providers optimized and monitored. Foolproof hedging risk management (2 squads)
You will be at the heart of our product evolution on one pillar while working with various stakeholders such as sales, data, risk, and middle office.
What you will do
- Define & review test strategies for Projects & New Features
- Test products, systems and software to guarantee they are defect-free and fulfill the quality standards of an organization
- Developing and executing test plans to ensure that all objectives are met
- Automate relevant tests & end to end User Journey to monitor critical paths
- Implementing and monitoring test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance and quality of the service or product
- Demonstrate creativity and take initiatives to improve our product’s test coverage and methodologies
What do you bring?
- 3+ years of QA experience including writing and executing test plans for a SaaS product development company delivering web and mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience in designing and writing QA automation
- Strong hands-on experience in building automated testing capabilities with recent technologies
- Demonstrated experience in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in an agile delivery framework, ideally Scrum
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- io & Puppeteer for automated and manual test cases, plans and reporting management
- JIRA for stories, tasks and defect tracking
- React, GO and PHP applications
- Productboard for Product Management, Roadmap & Feature Discovery
- Confluence for knowledge management and project documentation
What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.