Talent Acquisition Specialist
iBanFirst is accelerating its development and is looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to reinforce its People team. This position is based Paris
You will be in charge of recruiting the best talents for our Business Teams in across all of our regions and departments.
What you will do
- Manage the hiring requisitions and lead the brief with the hiring managers.
- You own the entire hiring process from sourcing to the offer stage
- Attract & identify the best talents
- Conduct the first phone screens
- Create and negotiate offers to close candidates
- Keep our database up to date
- Create and fuel talent pools
- You are involved in cross-cutting HR projects: recruitment events, relationships with universities, employer branding, referral projects, etc
- You are a key stakeholder in improving our candidate experience
- You are an iBanFirst ambassador to our candidates
What do you bring?
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in recruitment
- You bring a solid recruitment experience in a fast-growing start-up/scale-up environment or an agency
- Headhunter mindset
- Fluent in English and French
- Very good analytical, listening and communication skills
- Rigorous and organized
- Team Player
- Thriving in an international and fast paced environment
What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in one of our offices
- Regular offsites and internal events
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.