Credit Risk Analyst (Internship)
We are looking for an intern to join the team that is managing credit risk in 10 markets to help us in our day to day credit risk analysis and department related projects.
- Location: Paris, France
- Duration: 6 months internship
- Starting Date : 10th of July 2023
🎯 What you will do
- Help the risk team at all stages of the credit process
- Gathering data on clients
- Performing Financial analysis
- Credit scoring
- Preparing risk applications
- Providing with a risk recommendation
- Presenting to the Head of Risk
Contribute to Reporting
- Weekly reporting on products generating credit risk
- Monthly reviews to investors
- Quarterly reviews on the department’s KPIs
Working hand in hand with the sales department to understand our clients’ needs and eventually the others departments
🔎 What do you bring?
- Rigor, rigor, rigor
- Good basics on financial analysis
- English and French mandatory
- Excellent command of Excel
Nice to Have
- Any experience in credit is a +
- Interest in capital market products is appreciated
📣 If you feel you don’t tick all the boxes but you think you’d be a great fit, please still apply and we will review your application.
🏆 What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international Risk team (divided between Paris, Madrid, Munich and London) with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a our office located in Paris 8
- Swile card - 8 eur/day (50% paid by iBanFirst)
- Regular offsite and internal events
✅ Discovery call with Tamina, Talent Acquisition Specialist
✅ Interview with Sergey, Credit Risk Manager
✅ Interview with Chi, Head of Risk
Who are we? 💡
Founded in 2016, iBanFirst has quickly established itself as the leading alternative for businesses that trade and carry out international payments. iBanFirst offers a next-generation cross-border payment experience that combines a powerful platform and the support of FX experts. With iBanFirst, executives and finance teams can get direct access to currency markets, receive, send and track payments and develop tailored hedging strategies.
With more than 350 employees in 10 European countries, processing a volume of transactions worth more than €1.4 billion each month, and listed by the Financial Times as one of Europe's fastest growing companies, iBanFirst became in less than 10 years a trusted partner for SMEs across borders.
iBanFirst has the financial backing of the French public investment bank (bpiFrance), European venture capital leaders (Elaia, Xavier Niel), and the American investment fund Marlin Equity Partners (more than 8 billion dollars of capital under management).
Regulated by the National Bank of Belgium as a payment institution, iBanFirst is authorized to operate throughout the European Union. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2.