Product Marketing (Internship)
The role of the Product Marketing Manager is vital as he/she needs to ensure that the products are properly launched with a view to generate a successful offering.
Essentially, the Product Marketing Manager ought to:
- Demonstrate a deep appreciation of markets and buyers in order to devise and lead a product’s go-to-market strategy.
- Shows understanding of the product’s buying audiences and their needs and often acts as the “voice of the customer” internally (based on clients’ interviews, audience research, persona development, etc.) providing audience insights to the product team and making sure products and features are marketed.
- Is a link between marketing, sales and customer success functions, who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers and product across to make sure the company deeply understands the full scope of the audience’s challenges and how the product fits into their lives/workflows.
Product launch planning and execution for all marketing related matters.
🎯 What will you do ?
- Define the market opportunity for a product; perform segmentation and targeting exercises that identify the segments with the highest propensity to buy
- Determine the products’ key benefits for its target in order to create positioning and messaging framework that resonate strongly with its audience
- Write and socialize the following product-level documents: marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, solution handbook
- Influence product development through well-defined market requirements
- Enrich the overall user experience through various initiatives (demo videos, support centre, onboarding materials, etc.)
- Develop a competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against similar offerings from other organizations
- Develop partner marketing strategy and customer marketing strategy based on business objectives
🔎 Profile requirements
- Master Students welcomee
- Capable of interacting closely with product, marketing and sales teams
- Basic knowledge of the marketing mix
- Analytics acumen
- Proficiency in English
🏆 What we offer
- 1200€ paid / month
- Meal vouchers powered by Swile
- Health Insurance plan powered by Alan
- Gymlib Subscription
- A remote-friendly work environment : up to 3 days/ week remote and 2-3 days in our offices (based in the heart of Paris, right next to Parc Monceau - Courcelles)
- Regular offsite and internal events
✅ Recruitment process :
- 📞 A phone call with Antoine, our Talent Acquisition
- 📞 An interview with Clement Lafargue, Product Marketing Manager
🚀 Who are we?
- Founded in 2016, iBanFirst has quickly established itself as the leading alternative for businesses that trade and carry out international payments. iBanFirst offers a next-generation cross-border payment experience that combines a powerful platform and the support of FX experts. With iBanFirst, executives and finance teams can get direct access to currency markets, receive, send and track payments and develop tailored hedging strategies.
- With more than 350 employees in 10 European countries, processing a volume of transactions worth more than €1.4 billion each month, and listed by the Financial Times as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, iBanFirst became in less than 10 years a trusted partner for SMEs across borders.
- iBanFirst has the financial backing of the French public investment bank (bpiFrance), European venture capital leaders (Elaia, Xavier Niel), and the American investment fund Marlin Equity Partners (more than 8 billion dollars of capital under management).
- Regulated by the National Bank of Belgium as a payment institution, iBanFirst is authorized to operate throughout the European Union. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2.