Business Analyst (Internship)
Business Analyst Internship
As a Business Analyst Intern, you will be part of the Revenue Operations team and participate in improving processes and sales efficiency
🎯 What you will do
- Communication: creating an environment for open conversations, and clearly communicating information back out to the appropriate teams
- Elicitation: interviewing stakeholders and researching information
- Analyzing information: diving into detail and using data insights to identify what the business needs to do to achieve the desired outcome
- Implementing solutions: making sure processes run smoothly and as expected, showing stakeholders seeing benefits
- Testing: building training material to support the implemented solution and recording feedback
🔎 What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student in business, finance, or information technology
- Strong analytical skills to design processes and interpret data
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Excel, data analysis tools, and possibly business intelligence software
- Familiarity with data analysis techniques, including data visualization
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team
🏆 What do we offer?
- Learn and get guidance from experienced business analysts to develop your analytical and problem-solving skills
- Gain hands-on experience in project management and data analysis
- Exposure to real-world business challenges
- Networking opportunities with industry experts and fellow interns
Start Date : 2nd January 2024
Who are we? 💡
- Founded in 2016, iBanFirst has quickly established itself as the leading alternative for businesses that trade and carry out international payments. iBanFirst offers a next-generation cross-border payment experience that combines a powerful platform and the support of FX experts. With iBanFirst, executives and finance teams can get direct access to currency markets, receive, send and track payments and develop tailored hedging strategies.
- With more than 350 employees in 10 European countries, processing a volume of transactions worth more than €1.4 billion each month, and listed by the Financial Times as one of Europe's fastest growing companies, iBanFirst became in less than 10 years a trusted partner for SMEs across borders.
- iBanFirst has the financial backing of the French public investment bank (bpiFrance), European venture capital leaders (Elaia, Xavier Niel), and the American investment fund Marlin Equity Partners (more than 8 billion dollars of capital under management).
- Regulated by the National Bank of Belgium as a payment institution, iBanFirst is authorized to operate throughout the European Union. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2.