Fraud Management/Product Expert (Product manager) - Business Banking digitalization
Do you want to work at a department with a strong sense of purpose?
ING’s Fraud department is a dynamic environment that offers services and solutions which are integrated in the core of all customer journeys. We ensure the safety and ease of use for every authentication or approval that passes through our systems. Our purpose is:
We as Fraud department enable society to do banking in a safe and easy way. We protect your financials by being the best in fighting fraud.
We aim to prevent fraud or detect it in time to protect our customers. At the same time our products are part of ING’s critical payment chain. We aim to become the best digital bank on the continent. At tribe fraud we combine this ambition to offer great customer experience, full digital journeys with security. This is also reflected in our NPS and our fraud figures.
Work in a team with a focused and complex mission
We are aiming to accelerate our initiative to accelerate digitalization for Business customers. This includes migrating to already defined target IT systems while ensuring stability, availability of our critical payments journeys. At the same time we aim to accelerate our pace to bringing new improvements to our customers, making sure that also our business customers can access online banking quickly and have all they need to do so safely.
In summary: This team will build the strategy and plan to bring business banking on par and beyond with our retail banking processes while managing complex migrations towards our target IT-landscape.
Are you an experienced product manager with strong sense for IT?
As Fraud Management Product Expert within the Prevention area of the Fraud department you work together with your colleagues across the bank to improve the service to our customers and internal colleagues. We are on a mission to accelerate the digitalization of business banking of which our department is in the core.
You balance our need for digitalization and a banking experience with the need for security in our battle against fraud. You translate these developments and the requests of other departments into concrete improvements for our customers. You have a passion for customers and reliable solutions and you can easily operate in a hectic environment. Not only are you a sharp thinker, but you also roll up your sleeves and take the initiative. You are decisive, results-oriented and dare to do things 'differently'. You know how to deal with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure continuity and quality of our data and services. Together with the rest of the team you ensure that are services are safe and available 24/7. You support consumers of our services.
- As the business representative have a steering role in the IT-development. You will define the requirements for our customers, align those with the relevant stakeholders and help the team with the delivery by translating the requirements in user stories and support in testing the delivered features.
- Improvements in customer experience. Based on customer feedback, propose and implement improvements in our services.
What will you be doing?
In the business digitalization team within fraud prevention you work with another product manager, engineers and the product (area) lead driven to provide a clear migration roadmap. You will be combining the work of multiple high stakes programs with our own desires to improve fraud prevention journeys.
- Your challenge will be to own the business banking digitalization roadmap from a fraud prevention perspective and align this with other (senior) stakeholders across the business and IT.
- Responsibilities are broader than the typical PO role, as a PM your responsibilities encompass the entire product lifecycle from product discovery to product delivery. You will get the opportunity to become a real expert your field;
- Your role will be very divers and challenging; you will be thinking about new solutions. When refining the solution, you will work with UX (user experience experts) and channel experts to optimize the journey across ING. During implementation you will also be responsible for the information in our channels such as ING.nl and the instruction for the colleagues in the assisted channels. Balancing the needs of our customers and many other stakeholders;
- You initiate product and/or process improvements to ensure that the product range remains attractive, relevant and compliant; together with the team of which you are a member;
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
Furthermore, you have:
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages (verbal and written)
- HBO/ bachelor level education
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a (complex) Agile environment, for example as a Customer Journey Expert, Product Owner, Business Process Manager, Product Manager or Business Analyst
- You have experience in refining & implementing new features and functionality
- Strong affinity with IT and understanding of complex IT landscapes, you are able to challenge Architecture and engineering experts
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Experience in taking ownership of team’s processes, including vision, ideation, development, launch, growth, and maintenance. The ability to separate main issues from side issues
- You have the ability to engage and collaborate with a diverse range of (senior Stakeholders)
- You are pro-actively asking for feedback and don’t hesitate to give feedback to others
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here.
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 36 or 40 hour workweek
- Individual leave: 24+2 individual holiday days based on 36 hr workweek
- Diversity leave: 3 days per year (1,5 paid, 1,5 unpaid)
- CSR days: up to 2 days per year to actively engage in society by volunteering
- 13th month salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- Mobility card
- Attractive pension scheme
Want to apply directly?
Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.