Tax Accountanting & Reporting Manager
Are you looking for a new Tax opportunity where you will join our Group Tax department and act globally throughout ING? Please contact us and we hope to meet you soon!
At the corporate head office based in Amsterdam the position for a Tax Accounting and Reporting Manager has arisen. He/she will be a part of the Group Tax department (total 25 people).
Role and responsibilities
The Tax Accounting & Reporting Manager will support in ING’s global tax reporting, including the set up of the quarterly reporting process, tax provisioning, ETR process and year-end reporting. Furthermore you will play an important role in making the transition to more and more automated solutions in the tax reporting processes.
- Manage and support the global Tax Reporting process and support implementation of new reporting / compliance requirements like Pillar 2;
- Manage and support the tax provisioning for the group;
- Further improve the internal and external monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting packages;
- Analyse the impact of transfer pricing, tax modelling, business results/changes on the cash tax and ETR forecasts;
- Provide numerical support in corporate restructuring projects, mergers and acquisitions;
- Build standardized automated reports/dashboards in close cooperation with Group accounting and internal departments and external providers;
- Support in various internal and external reporting requirements (CbCR) in cooperation with the Tax department and external tax advisor;
- Ensure that IT systems are implemented and designed in a way that optimizes the tax accounting functionality by reducing compliance risks and enabling cost and business model improvements;
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
You fulfil the following profile:
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree Tax Law, Fiscaal Recht, Fiscale Economie or CPA (Register Accountant);
- 5+ years’ experience in tax accounting and reporting gained at a big4 of a multinational;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Knowledge of tax accounting rules and regulations;
- Relevant in-house experience and experience with ERP systems are considered a big plus;
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm.
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure your work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.