Customer Journey Expert
Your work environment
Financial Markets (FM) is the Bank’s gateway to the professional markets around the world. Our primary function is to service the needs of ING’s clients with products, services and guidance. FM aims to be a significant player in our market leader and challenger markets, with an additional presence in all the major international markets and specialist expertise in selected emerging markets and products.
The FMGT Tribe is the change delivery department of Financial Markets (‘FM’) and Group Treasury (‘GT’) that has as purpose to realize our clients’ dreams by connecting them to global markets, providing financial solutions, and delivering long lasting value.
We are looking for an ambitious and pragmatic team player to strengthen our team of customer journey experts.
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE):
- You will combine market and system knowledge, product management, and business expertise to take a leading role in successfully delivering change initiatives.
- You will be the interfacing function between various stakeholders (trading, sales, Ops, IT and markets) to understand the challenges and identify how technology and process can be used to solve them.
- You will represent the voice of the business to the squads.
Your key responsibilities
- Support efficient change by providing impactful analysis on cross domain, end-to-end, complex environments;
- Establishes and maintains strong (sustainable) relationships with key stakeholders, focused on a clear understanding of their challenges and opportunities;
- As partner of the squads, maximises business value by providing clear and developer-ready content for user stories (what is needed, for whom and why) in the squad backlog in AZURE and facilitate alignment of the delivery teams (how) with the businesses/user groups to ensure a strong focus on timely & good quality delivery;
- Translate and explain the “What” so that the IT engineers can determine the appropriate “How”;
- Facilitate release and testing process through impact assessments, release reports and user sign-offs;
- Structure, simplify and solve issues on processes and systems. Participate/Lead end to end refinement and solution design sessions;
- Works independently and ensures that implications of decisions are thought through and get addressed;
- Creates an environment of open dialogue that encourages expertise development through collaboration and idea-sharing, in which colleagues take responsibility, help each other to be successful and remain a step ahead;
- Accumulates and collects knowledge, keeps it up to date and makes it accessible for re-use. Takes initiatives for sharing knowledge.
Who are we looking for?
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
As Customer Journey Expert you will need:
- A Completed Master’s degree;
- Experience in Financial Markets or Risk Management;
- A good understanding of derivative pricing models;
- You have an interest in IT;
- Familiarity with derivative valuation adjustments (xVA) is plus;
- Experience with working in Agile/Scrum is a plus;
- You have a problem-solving mentality;
- Good communication skills (in English), communication and presentation skills (telling – selling) across different skill and seniority levels;
- You have good stakeholder management skills;
- You are flexible and you easily adapt to a changing environment;
- You enjoy working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment, you trust others and can be trusted;
- You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life.
Discover yourself our employment conditions.;
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Reimbursement for travel expenses;
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.