Product- & Process Manager Business Lending
We call the role of Product & Process Manager: Customer Journey Expert (CJE).
As CJE, you are responsible for an optimal 'customer journey' for our Business Lending clients, both on our website, in the app, in one of our branches and even at our clients' premises.
Our customer service is based on five principles: Realizing Ambitions, Predictable & Fast, Digital & Personal, Clear Language and Everything Simple. We unburden and surprise our business clients! As a Customer Journey Expert, you are key to this ambition for the business client.
Why should I become a Customer Journey Expert at Tribe Business Lending?
You will be part of a team (squad). Within this squad you will be working on highly diverse topics with a high degree of freedom of action. Every day is different and therefore your ownership is required to resolve all challenges in a timely manner.
Examples of what we do:
- Designing and developing end-to-end digital/online application journeys;
- Implementing new rating models that influence the balance sheet of ING significantly;
- Introducing new products tailored to our clients needs (and maintaining the current product portfolio);
- Being responsible for the complete loan administration of Business Banking in the Netherlands which is a major contributor to ING’s financial results;
- Provide our colleagues with systems and tools that allow them to help our customers as easily and quickly as possible;
- Revamping our IT landscape in collaboration with IT architects and developers.
As remains from the above examples, our field is very broad which often allows you to broaden your skills in multiple areas at the same time.
What are you going to do?
You are going to make the difference for the Business Lending clients!
Tribe Business Lending has a full roadmap for the coming years! We are working hard to align our processes and proposition with the brand-new service model for our Business Lending clients in the Netherlands. We are also working hard to build our dream journeys in the target system landscape so that our colleagues can help our clients even better. At the same time, we are working on eliminating old systems and applications that no longer meet today's requirements. Finally, we notice enhanced pressure from legislation and regulations that we must secure in our processes.
A big challenge? It certainly is! That is precisely why we are expanding.
How do we do it?
Together with your end-to-end squad, you are responsible for customer journeys and the associated applications and processes. In this role, your knowledge of Product Management will grow, and you will gain experience in implementing IT changes and process improvements. You will work intensively with the engineers in your squad. With the Cross-border Service Tribe Business Lending, you ensure that there is a great digital proposition for Business Lending in the Dutch market.
Your work environment
ING operates entirely on the basis of the Agile philosophy. You will work with different expertise in self-managing multidisciplinary teams (squads). With several squads in the Netherlands, Romania and India you form the Tribe Business Lending.
As a Customer Journey Expert, you will also work closely together with stakeholders such as Sales, Customer Loyalty Teams, and Credit Risk Management. These stakeholders are in the different client segments. You work on the applications of Business Lending for which digitalization, scalability and user friendliness are essential for both the client and ING colleagues. You are working on the future of Business Lending in which you develop digital, customer-driven processes in new workflow systems. You will do this from a Minimum Viable Product perspective and help others in the team to be successful by coaching them. In addition, you will be busy solving internal problems and helping to implement policies within the financial sector. Finally, you work closely with the users of the systems, answering user and technical questions and providing documentation.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself
But what does that mean concretely?
- Several years of relevant work experience;
- University or master’s degree;
- You are a strong communicator, with an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages;
- A financial background and knowledge of Business Lending is an advantage;
- Background in sales and relationship management and knowledge of related processes, products and systems is an advantage;
- You are flexible, enthusiastic, binding and you have a service and client-oriented attitude;
- You have a hands-on mentality, are a team player and are result oriented;
- You work accurately, are highly organized and deliver high-quality work.
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.