Sector Banker Transport & Logistics, Mobility
As a Sector Banker within Business Banking NL, your role is to be the national authority and representative for the sector Transport and Logistics, Mobility. You are recognized as a knowledgeable and influential figure in your sector both internally and externally.
Team Sector Banking consists of approximately 15 persons, of which 2/3 are Sector Bankers, 3 associates, 1 communication specialist and 1 lead. The team is located in Amsterdam, but the scoping is the Business Banking client portfolio from all regional offices. Sector Banking is part of Business Banking Netherlands.
Roles and responsibilities
You’re responsible for the sector strategy within BB NL. Bridging differences between sales and credit risk departments you are guiding the sector developments for your sector within ING NL. The insights are shared both externally and internally allowing others to make better decisions on them.
- You have a clear and well-founded vision of the sector for which you have ultimate responsibility.
- you use further problem analyzes based on complexity of the casuistry or of the ecosystem.
- because of your heightened sector knowledge and experience, you are a role model for sector and credit knowledge at national level.
- You have a heavier advisory role towards management and stakeholders internally and externally.
- You have proven to be able to create and optimize networks.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. Ideally you have:
- 5+ work experience in finance/credit risk, logistic energy transition or data-research/media
- Experienced in stakeholder management (both internal and external).
- Pragmatism: ability to translate high level/strategic vision and requirements into tactical and concrete actions with measurable business impact.
- Dutch language skills (given the scope of this role).
- Master’s degree
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation
- Car lease
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.