Sourcing & Service Manager DBNL
Can you enable ING Domestic Bank Netherlands (DBNL) to ensure proper implementation of the Intragroup & Third Party Sourcing control processes? We are looking for a Sourcing & Service Manager DBNL.
As a Sourcing & Service Manager within the CoE Sourcing & Shared Services, you will help ING, together with your colleagues, to stay in control of their sourced (Intragroup & Third Party) activities. This expertise team provides central guidance, training, advice & support to enable ING to manage their sourced activities and remain compliant with the Sourcing Policy and EBA guidelines.
Your role and responsibilities
You support & advise the DBNL organization on DBNL (related) Sourcing subject matters:
- Supporting Service Providers, Service Receivers and Contract Owners in translating sourcing requirements into their daily practice.
- Supporting on sourcing initiatives.
- Being the entry point for all stakeholders CAS, ORM, (new) Service Owners and (new) Service Providers amongst others on all sourcing related topics.
- Supporting in providing guidance on the implementation of the sourcing policy, sourcing control standard, ING Sourcing & Transition Framework and ING Contracting & Service Management Framework.
You follow-up on local implementations of ING Sourcing Policy/EBA guidelines:
- Translating the ING Sourcing policy into local procedures, practical guidelines and instructions.
- Monitoring and gatekeeping compliance with the ING Sourcing Policy, the sourcing process and the respective procedures and sourcing guidelines and frameworks.
- Ensuring embedding of local laws and regulations in sourcing procedures and approach.
- Gatekeepers to ensure DBNL is in control of all its DBNL owned sourced services.
You ensure that ING DBNL has a robust governance design to support the Contract-/Service Owners to be in control of their sourced services and their Service Providers:
- Supporting Sourcing Committee DBNL in fulfilling its monitoring and sign-off function in order to comply with the Sourcing Policy/EBA Guidelines.
- Provide input to the MT Shared Platform on contractual and pricing matters and arrangements of Service Providers.
How to succeed
We hire smart people, like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you will stay curious, keep learning and take on responsibility. In return, we will back you to develop into an even better version of yourself.
- Master/Bachelor degree with up to 3 years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Strong communication skills: written and oral.
- Good knowledge of and practical experience in Sourcing/Compliance/NFR controls, monitoring and reporting.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proven planning & organizational skills.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people.
- You are a team player, but are able to deliver individually in close cooperation with other ING colleagues.
- Making things happen thanks to your ‘can do’ attitude.
- Problem solving.
- Actively ask for help and feedback, but also dare to give feedback/Speak Up.
- A pragmatic, thorough and result driven approach.
- The capacity to quickly learn new content and acquire new networks.
- Strong organization sensibility and stakeholder management skills.
- You have affinity with IT systems and cost modelling.
- You are able to act and perform successfully in an agile environment.
We offer you
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We consider your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions:
- A competitive salary tailored to your qualities and experience.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home.
- Commuting allowance.
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days. Additional forms of leave are possible.
- Pension scheme.
- 13th month salary.
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary.
- 8% Holiday payment.
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions.
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life.
Furthermore, within the local and global COO organization you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth.
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology, and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Do you want to apply directly? We look forward to receiving it! Who are you? What are your ambitions? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button. You will receive a prompt response to your application. We may invite you to an interview at a time convenient to you. There will be at least two interviews to make sure we can get to know each other well, i.e., so we can get to know you as a potential new colleague, and you can get to know us as a potential employer.