Senior Customer Journey Expert / Marketeer | Mortgages Financial Health
Do you have a passion for digital customer journeys? Do you want to help customers improve their financial situation? Do you like working with complex financial products, in a regulatory and customer driven environment? Join our Mortgages Financial Health team! We're a Business and IT team, looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on colleague to be part of the "Customer Experience & Activation" Cluster within the Mortgage department of ING Netherlands.
In our department Mortgages NL (Tribe ‘Wonen’) we work towards becoming the best mobile-led, sustainable mortgage bank of the continent. Mortgages is one of the largest tribes within ING Retail, with 60 agile teams (squads) in Amsterdam, Leeuwarden and abroad. The tribe entails the products and processes associated with getting and having a mortgage at ING. With 600.000+ customers we are one of the biggest mortgage providers in the country.
Roles and responsibilities
You will work on improving customer journeys within the Mortgages Financial Health domain, in a fact-based way: from conducting insightful customer research to crafting the digital design of the customer journey, as well as defining the IT requirements for implementation by our team. Your focus will be on raising customer awareness, providing peace of mind, and activating customers to make smart decisions regarding their mortgage. You look for new ways and better ways to help our customers understand their mortgage situation, now and in the future. You make sure everyone can afford the mortgage they have. You will incorporate regulatory requirements into the product and process designs that you create or improve.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing the operation of our customer contact for Mortgage Financial Health topics, in close collaboration with our Call Centre colleagues
- Gathering valuable customer behavior insights through customer research, published (marketing) articles, our own feedback platform, data analysis and other relevant sources
- Translating customer insights into a tangible and engaging digital customer journey or current journey improvements
- Aligning with internal stakeholders such as Legal, IT, and Compliance on project requirements
- Translating journey or product changes/improvements into business requirements
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
As a Senior Customer Journey Expert / Marketeer you are a champion of customer experience and know what excites customers. You understand (future) trends, competitors and all other stakeholders in the housing market, possess strong analytical skills and takes decisions based on data and facts.
- Have bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Have 5+ years experience as strategic marketeer, consultant and/or product manager
- Have solid interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Are fluent in English (verbally and written) and in Dutch (verbally and written)
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here.
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- Locations are Leeuwarden & Amsterdam
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 36 hour workweek
- Individual leave: 24+2 individual holiday days based on 36 hr workweek
- 13th month salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- Mobility card
- Attractive pension scheme
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation (approximately one day per week at the office)
- A challenging position as customer journey expert in a complex, dynamic, and inspirational working environment
- Numerous possibilities and support to grow and develop yourself
Does all of the above sound like a match? Let’s get in touch! Please click apply and send us your CV & motivational letter. We look forward to meeting you!