Product manager / Customer Journey Expert - Daily Banking Capabilities
ING is looking for a Product manager (Customer Journey Expert) for Daily Banking Capabilities. Are you a service-oriented professional with a solid IT-delivery experience and strong stakeholder management skills?
Are you passionate to deliver a seamless Daily Banking experience for our customers across digital and assisted customer service channels by developing and maintaining products/services? And do you have an entrepreneurial mindset who is able to take it on and make it happen? Then we are looking for you!
In our Tribe Daily Banking & Mobile Led, we work towards becoming the best mobile-led bank on the continent. The tribe entails products and processes associated to current accounts, savings accounts, onboarding of customers, and billing/fees. Hence we operate at the heart of the bank to provide the daily financial needs of our customers!
Your position is within the Daily Banking Capabilities domain; a group of 3 teams (squads) responsible for various employee facing and backend processes/ applications such as the registration of customer sales and service requests, managing account holds and the opening, management and closure of Savings products in Assisted channels. Some of these services are critical and used by multiple squads spread throughout the bank. You will work in a dynamic environment together with a colleague Product Manager, Product Lead and 15 IT engineers partially located in Romania and India.
Your role and responsibilities
We are looking for a Product Manager (Customer Journey Expert) who wants to contribute to our ambition to offer robust processes and scalable solutions with a superior experience for our customers and ING employees. Someone who likes to work closely with developers and other stakeholders to gather new insights and requirements, create solutions, plan deliveries and drive adoption.
One of the main challenges for the upcoming period is to simplify our processes and IT landscape. You will be responsible for
- Ensuring continuity and quality of our data and services
- Supporting ING employees in various channels e.g. handle service/onboarding requests
- Representing the voice of the users. You will define the requirements, align those with the relevant stakeholders and help the team with the delivery by translating the requirements in features, user stories and support in testing the delivered features
- Further expanding, improving and maintaining these functionalities to sustain with new developments and demands from stakeholders including compliance with regulations and ING’s risk policies
- Proactively engaging stakeholders to increase the adoption rate of our services and capabilities throughout the bank
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even better version of yourself.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree and relevant experience (2-3 years) as a Product manager, Business Process Manager or Business analyst within a large (global) company working in professional services, finance or retail
- You take ownership of delivering results with a hands-on approach, you are able to challenge ideas constructively and you are solution oriented
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a team player and have solid communication and collaborative skills to interact with different types of stakeholders
- You are tech savvy and data driven
- You have experience with the Agile Way of working
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written) and in Dutch
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here.
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this position. Send your CV and motivation in Dutch. For further questions, please contact us.
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.