ING Group Compliance is looking for an Integrated Compliance (IC) professional with Intragroup Sourcing expertise, to complement the Group’s Integrated Compliance (IC) Functional Processes team.
The purpose of this team is to support and enable the Group Compliance function to optimally fulfil its role as a strategic business partner. We facilitate and coordinate a variety of global matters, such as the implementation and maintenance of the global compliance process framework, Compliance (workforce) planning and budgeting as well as intragroup sourcing and many more.
This position is a great opportunity for a Compliance professional who would like to grow within an international, dynamic environment where global collaboration is key. In this role you will collaborate with Functional leads in planning, structuring, and overseeing offshore compliance activities. The position is based at ING’s head office in Amsterdam.
The role is for a junior/medior expert, depending on your experience and background, in job scale 10/11.
Roles and responsibilites
- Help design an efficient set- up for Compliance services in line with EBA guidelines and ING Sourcing Framework (ISF).
- Support the execution of the OneCompliance souring & location strategy;
- Collaborate with stakeholders & helping business units onboard to new services in an effective and efficient manner.
- Strategic transitions: e.g. new hub locations, transfer activities between hubs, restructure and realign existing services
- Collaborate with functional leads and countries drive harmonization & optimization of sourcing processes for Compliance activities;
- Provide inputs for Compliance CoE strategy for the short/midterm;
- Align and coordinate oversight over existing and new policy/EBA guidelines on sourcing;
- Gatekeeper for downstream ISF requirements and standard way of working (Group Compliance perspective).
- Review and mitigate issues related to downstream services;
- Coordination/facilitation of strategic service reviews;
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
As a Compliance Specialist you have the following traits and experience:
- University degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in understanding of core compliance process in a bank or financial institution;
- Ability to combine development and implementation in a self-starting, hands-on, and service-oriented manner;
- Agile and lateral thinker, demonstrating on the job flexibility and innovative mindset;
- Ability to work across functional and geographic lines;
- Fluency in written and verbal English;
- Ability to demonstrate organisational and cultural awareness;
- Hands-on mentality.
- You understand the service management framework and have a basic understanding of EBA guidelines on intergroup sourcing;
- As an intrinsic part of this role, you adhere to the ING values, and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.