Domain Architect Finance & Risk
ING is looking to expand by hiring a Domain Architect for Group Services. You will become a subject matter expert for the Finance & Risk domain. Next to architectural skills you master IT engineering capabilities and know how to integrate SaaS and private/public cloud solutions. You will be working in various areas of F&R across Accounting, Credit Risk, ALM, Treasury, Recovery & Monitoring, Regulatory Reporting etc. You will be responsible for the architectural deliverables that will define the future state of our Finance and Risk domain and you will give guidance to the DevOps teams that will realise these goals.
The Domain Architect :
- Drives incremental changes for a team.
- Delivers future state architectures and Roadmaps.
- Contributes to the definition of global standards.
- Manages stakeholders across multiple local departments.
- Is the Go-to person for Architects and managers.
- Masters Several Engineering skills.
- Has significant knowledge of multiple (new) technologies, products, business processes or architecture.
- Creates easy to read and structured documents and visualisations.
- Coaches colleagues.
- Thoroughly understands the Security requirements for his domain. Ensures and increases security of his domain. Understands Security controls and Risk policies and the link to business value.
- Translates Finance policies to architectural guidelines.
- Works mainly independent, sometimes under limited guidance. Seeks mentoring of more senior colleagues
Your work environment:
You will be working within the department Group Services / Enterprise Architecture and reporting to the Team Manager of GS/EA&I/Financial and Risk Architects. The team consists of 7 Enterprise Architects across technical and functional practices. The team has the architectural responsibility for supporting all domains of OIB/Group Services
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone that worked in the mud of F&R and with at least 3 years experience as an architect preferable within Risk. You have a proven track record in managing architectural change, in ICT in general and specifically in the Finance and Risk application landscape. Risk experience will be a benefit, specifically to fill our needs in ALM and Model management frameworks like SAS and QRM. You are able to efficiently create architectural products that are needed to facilitate management decisions. You act as a trusted advisor on L2 / L3 level. Knowledge of data modelling and regulatory reporting is a must. Experience with banking products and processes is required also.
You align your architecture vision with the long term IT vision and the business strategy. You like complex analysis and you can identify and use the different forces that exist in the organisation. You are a team player and able to motivate others. You have good communication and consultancy skills and you are persuasive.
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what's possible and simultaneously ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer's interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.