Customer Journey Expert
Do you love problem solving and take pride in creating outstanding customer experiences? Are you an optimistic and compassionate person who thrives off helping others be successful? If so, we are looking for you to join our team and help improve the digital workplace services we offer to our employees.
Who are we?
We are Global Workplace Services (WPS) at ING and we deliver workplace services for 55,000 colleagues worldwide. We ensure that our colleagues can work simple and safely with any device, whether they are at home, in the office or in another country. Specifically, we provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, mobile and fixed telephony, video conferencing, software (e.g., Outlook, SharePoint, Windows and Office). We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services.
What will you do?
As a Customer Journey Expert, your main priority is our customer – our 60,000 global colleagues.
- You make sure the employees’ voice is translated into innovative and customer-focused improvements. You implement user centric design by collecting employee feedback via different research methodology (like surveys, focus groups, interviews, etc.), mapping employee journeys, test potential solutions (including prototyping) and (re)design the user experience of services we provide.
- You will create fantastic design based on UX principles to ensure a smooth employee experience.
- You improve the digital employee experience and optimise IT initiatives by refining user stories for and with the IT engineers.
- You manage dependencies and cooperate closely with other squads and stakeholders, solving impediments.
- You understand the purpose and the roadmap of the WPS Tribe and help establish them.
- You’ll (re)design services and map Customer Journeys for both IT migrations as well as new features and digital tools.
- Add extra value by participating and contributing to a high performing Customer Journey guild.
- You actively drive the WPS user adoption plan and engage the Ambassador community together with the CJ Guild and Product Owners. This means helping our colleagues use WPS Microsoft 365 tools as effectively as possible.
- You actively contribute to the analysis of our customer feedback, together with the CJ Guild and Product Owners, in order to translate that feedback into actionable improvements for WPS services, user adoption and employee experience.
- You innovate the way we interact with our employees by moving from traditional communications into a digital era of user-centric communication, engagement and user interaction.
- You help to manage key user interaction and communication with tools such as email messages, Viva Engage and SharePoint.
What we are looking for
Just like any other company, we’d love it if you were superman/superwoman/super person. But to keep things a bit more realistic, this is a list of things that are most important to us:
Your skills and experience
- You are an expert in Service Design, Customer Journey mapping and UX design. You have experience in coordinating, guiding and implementing new digital customer functionalities.
- You have experience with managing complex projects with a lot of stakeholders. Organisational change skills are a plus.
- You have a strong affinity with IT and are well informed about the various digital products, services and ecosystems. You have experience in Scrum and Agile. For this specific role, we are looking for a CJE who has digital (mobile/web/app) experience as well as knowledge of MS Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc).
- You have a university degree, preferably in one of these areas: Business Admin, Communication and Multimedia design, UX design, Marketing, IT Management, Psychology.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in one or more of these areas: Customer Centricity, Service Design, Customer Journey design and implementation, UX design, Marketing and Communications.
- You have an excellent command of the English languages (verbal as well as written) and good communication skills.
- You are extremely customer experience driven and use data for your decision making.
- You know your own shortcomings and you dare to actively ask for help and feedback and to give feedback to others.
- You quickly master a subject and know how to get things done. You work in an accurate and structured manner. You can work under pressure.
- You would fit our team if you are as independent, ambitious and result-driven as the rest of us. You are proactive, pragmatic, and you enjoy coming up with new ideas.
- Writing and designing is your passion. You have no problem translating complex pieces into attractive and clear texts and visuals.
- You have experience with the Adobe Creative suite.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision and Figma would be a plus.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are enterprising and inquisitive.
- You are professional and a creative thinker who can achieve brilliant things.
- You are not afraid to venture off the beaten track and know how to wow your customer time and time again.
- You have 2-5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Lastly, you have a digital mindset and can easily communicate with colleagues working in IT.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ING we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At ING, we have a hybrid mode model where people have the flexibility to work from the office and from home to have a better work-life balance.