Internship - Novi Sad/Serbia
If you are a student looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge and make first steps towards your future career in IT industry, this just might be the place for you!
We love sharing our knowledge with new talents through teamwork, projects and mentorship, keeping a strong link between the curriculum and real-life practice.
Take a look at our calendar below for the 2nd half of 2023. to see when your preferable technology is scheduled for and apply!
What do we offer?
- 3 weeks (8 hours per day) of internship
- Opportunity to work in a team
- A project that imitates the real-life projects that our employees work on
- Mentors who guide you through the process
- Individual approach to students
- The latest technologies and methodologies
- Great colleagues to learn from and work with
- Possibility to become a part of Levi9
You need to be a student if you want to apply for this internship (3rd, 4th or final year of studies at some of the IT oriented departments from Universities in Serbia).
- CV review
- Technical Test
- HR interview
- Technical interview
Keep in mind that selection process starts some time before the internship itself, so you will receive feedback in a timely manner.