Regional Account Manager, ICIS (Hybrid)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business:
At ICIS, our mission is to optimize the world’s resources. We help companies make strategic, sustainable decisions by bringing transparency to markets across the world. We create a comprehensive view of commodities markets, providing companies with the data and intelligence to successfully navigate across global value chains every day. Our customers benefit from instant access to price assessments, reports and forecasts, a dedicated news channel and supply and demand data. You can learn more about ICIS at the link below.
About our team:
Are you looking to join an industry-leading sales organization? Our regional sales team is dedicated to cultivating and executing a strategic approach to retaining existing revenue and generating new business within those accounts through the sale of additional products and services.
About the job:
The Regional Account Manager role executes a Consultative, Value-based Selling approach to penetrate accounts and build strong working relationships in the customer’s organization.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing, retaining and growing revenue while being accountable and responsible for sales results.
- Establishing strong, long-term customer relationships and cultivating new business opportunities.
- Maintaining high volume and high-quality customer engagement through phone, email, social media and onsite visits.
- Recording client engagement and communication using CRM.
- Collaborating with all business functions locally and globally.
- Continuously learning in order to lead with insight, develop a deep understanding of customer workflows and customer value.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years of account management or full sales cycle experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar consultative sales position preferably license based subscription services.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experienced at working with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)
- A high level of energy, self-motivation, competitiveness, and a desire to positively impact the business.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and our culture here.