Software Engineer III (Salesforce Developer)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Would you like to be part of a team that delivers high-quality software to our customers?
Are you a highly visible champion with a ‘can do’ attitude and enthusiasm that inspires others?
About the role:
You should also have a good understanding of Sales order processing practices, Finance application i.e. Oracle, Access & Entitlement system and integration to other applications.
This position performs moderately difficult research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line. The position should have the ability to work on individual pieces of work and solve problems including the design of the program flow of individual pieces of code, effective coding, and unit testing.
You will be supporting current and future projects so being able to manage a busy schedule and multiple tasks is important. A good knowledge of End-to-End test lifecycle is essential to enable you to manage a heavy workload and give accurate estimates on test effort.
About the team:
You will form part of a squad made up of developers, a BA, Product owner and function as a key QA providing testing expertise.
• 5-7 years of Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Has at least 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer on the Salesforce platform.
- Has good knowledge of the Salesforce platform’s declarative capabilities such as sharing rules, flows, permissions set groups, Email-to-case, Chat configurations etc.
- Has expertise and industry experience working with Salesforce development including Synchronous/Asynchronous Apex, SOQL, SOSL, and Rest/SOAP Integration
- Has Experience with APIs, integrations and web services
- Has a solid understanding of Salesforce-specific development complexities, including governor and rolling limits, order of execution and version control.
- Has Experience working on Lightning Experience on Salesforce platform
- Has Experience with CI/CD tooling. You are able to setup and maintain efficient pipelines.
- Has understanding of software development fundamentals - testability, performance, simplicity - and values clean code.
- Has experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Has passion for working within a distributed team and the ability to work more autonomously when required.
- Has Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and non technical language
- Has eagerness to learn a business domain and apply this knowledge to the solutions they produce
It would be nice if you have:
- Some familiarity with Enterprise Design Patterns and best practices
- Experienced working with CPQ and Billing Packages
- Salesforce Admin / Platform Developer 1 / Salesforce Service Cloud Certifications
- Group Health Insurance Policy (covering self and family)
- Group Life insurance/accident policy
- Generous long-service awards
- New Baby gift
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. We help scientists make new discoveries, doctors and nurses improve the lives of patients and lawyers win cases. We prevent online fraud and money laundering and help insurance companies evaluate and predict risk. Our events enable customers to learn about markets, source products and complete transactions. In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of which around 1/4th are technologists.
We want RELX to be a great place to work, where our employees feel valued, have equal opportunities and benefit from pay equality, regardless of their gender, gender identity, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability status. Inclusion and diversity are important to our future. We need the engagement of people from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas to achieve real innovation for our customers around the world.
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions includes seven brands that span multiple industries. The LexisNexis Risk Solutions go-to-market brand and our six Data Services brands provide customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics, decisioning tools and data management services that help customers solve problems, make better decisions, stay compliant, reduce risk, and improve operations. Approximately 10,000 employees throughout the world support our brands by serving customers in more than 180 countries. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com and www.relx.com.
Apply today, or to learn more about opportunities with LexisNexis Risk Solutions or RELX Global, join us here: